Indian Army Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (Engineers) Recruitment 2019 : Apply For Army survey auto carto engineers Bharti 2019 from official website. Know about Surveyor Automated Cartographer Work, Salary, Syllabus and Meaning In Hindi.
Indian Army Board invited all eligible candidates for recruitment as a Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer Post. Board release the vacancy details, form submission start date, last date, selection process and eligibility criteria related details on the official pdf.
Official PDF is updated below so continue reading and get all details. Many youngsters want to make their career in Indian Army As an Soldier and JCO Officer. So if you are preparing for the Havildar post then fill this engineer post online application form.
Many youngster ask us what is the meaning of Surveyor Automated Cartographer post so the Hindi Means of this is सर्वेक्षक स्वचालित मानचित्रकार. All Details about this post are provided below.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- Post Name:- Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (Engineers)
- Total Vacancy:- 20
- Form Submission Start Date:- 5 October 2018
- Form Submission Last date:- 3 November 2018
- Physical Date:- Update Soon (mention on your admit card)
- Written Exam Date:- 24 Feb 2019
- Official PDF:- Click Here
Check Here:- Army Education Havildar Bharti
Army Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (Engineers) Eligibility Criteria :
In this section of this article you will get Survey Automated Cartographer Engineers Eligibility, Work, Salary, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Medical, Selection Process related all details.
1. Age Limit:- Age Limit for Civilian candidates and serving candidates is here.
- Civilian Candidates:- 20 to 25 years.
- Serving Candidates:- Not more than 28 years.
2. Educational Qualification:- Minimum qualification for candidates is BA/B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2).
or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognized Board. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
3. Medical Standards:- Candidate should have good physique and mental health, and minimum 5 cm expansion n Chest. Normal hearing with each ear, 14 dental points with healthy gums.
Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles etc.
4. Physical Standards:- Minimum physical standards will be as under depending
upon the region of the country.
5. Physical Fitness Test:- Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows
- 1.6 Km Run:- Within 5 Minutes 45 Seconds
- Pull Ups:- minimum 6
- Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
- 9 Feet Ditch:- Qualify
6. Written Examination:- Selected candidates in physical and medical will go for the written exam round. Written Exam will be conducted on 24 Feb 2019. Written Exam will contain objective type questions and exam pattern is:-
Selected candidates will go for the 19 weeks of Basic Military Training at BEG and Center, Roorkee. After training candidates will enrolled for the Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) job post.
Online Application Instruction For Army Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (Engineers) :
Candidates need to follow the below given steps for fill the online application form from the official website of join indian army.
- First visit the official site i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Check your eligibility for this job post.
- Now click on “Apply Login” on the home page under JCO/ OR enrollment.
- Now fill the online registration form.
- Now after registration click on apply online.
- Now enter all asked details like educational details, contact details.
- Fill all the details correct according your 10th class certificate.
- Now submit the form.
- After last date of form submission, you need to download your admit card from the official website.
Visit official website of the board for more details about the Indian Army Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (Engineers) Bharti 2019. Official pdf is uploaded above so check all details on the pdf file.