Indian Army Clerk Recruitment 2018-2019 : Indian Army Clerk Bharti 2018-19 Vacancy Notification and Indian Army Clerk Qualification, Height and Age limit, Work Profile Details. Indian Army is the best armed force in all over the worlds. Indian youngster and youth have dream to join indian army. We all country peoples respect our armed force and love our indian army.
About:- Indian Military or Indian Army is the strength of our nation. Every year on 15th January we celebrate our Army Day. This day is celebrated by all the nation and specially by our Indian Military and Armed Force. In this time Indian Army is biggest armed force in India and have approximate 1220101 plus active personnel in the Army and around 990980 reserve personnel.
Indian Army is the 3rd largest armed force in world and our indian army help the country peoples every where and in every difficult situation. Indian Army is also known as Bhartiya Thal Sena and it is a land based armed force.
The main motive or indian army is provide security in national boundaries and maintain peace in the nation. Indian Army have number of regiments and all regiments are divided in Indian army for their work and operations.
Indian Army provide security in all over the India and in every state we have state indian army regiments. We have many regiments like Garhwal Rifles, Gorkha regiment, Assam Rifles, Jat Regiment, Sikh Regiment and many others.
Indian president is the supreme commander of Indian Army and the Indian Army is assets by the Chief of Army Staff. COAS is the highest rank officer in Indian army. Main Headquarters of Indian Army is located at New Delhi. This is all about our Indian Army. Apply online for Indian Army Clerk Recruitment 2018-19 and join indian army.
- 1 Indian Army Clerk Recruitment 2018-19 Bharti Date :
- 2 Indian Army Clerk Vacancy 2018-19 State Wise/District Wise :
- 3 Join Indian Army Clerk Qualification 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
- 4 Indian Army Clerk Bharti Selection Process 2018-19 :
- 5 How To Apply Online For Indian Army Clerk Bharti Rally 2018-19 :
- 6 Indian Army Clerk Bharti Rally 2018-19 Admit Card :
- 7 Join Indian Army Clerk Result 2018-2019 PDF Download :
Indian Army Clerk Recruitment 2018-19 Bharti Date :
Indian Army conduct Indian Army clerk recruitment open bharti rally for the eligible youngster of India. This rally is scheduled state wise or district wise. State have their respective ARO And ZRO for conduct the army rally in that states. Now board is going to conduct the army rally in every states for Indian Army Clerk Post.
All Eligible candidates whose done their 12th pass with 60% overall marks and 50% marks in each subjects can apply for the Indian Army Clerk Bharti Rally 2018-2019.
Do you want to join Indian Army and want to Become a clerk in Indian Army then this article is for your help. In this one article you will get Indian Army Clerk Bharti 2018-19 Details with Indian Army Clerk Qualification and other important details.
Indian Army Clerk Vacancy 2018-19 State Wise/District Wise :
Huge number of youngster apply for the indian army clerk job post but remember their are limited vacancy for the clerk post and you all can apply for the clerk post according your district or state wise.
District wise you can apply for the indian army clerk vacancy 2018-19 and before apply for this rally you should have knowledge and details about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and height weight chest. Board invite only eligible candidates for this open rally.
Join Indian Army Clerk Qualification 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility, Age Limit and Educational Qualification is the first step for any vacancy. Indian Army Clerk Qualification 2018-19 details like age limit, educational, height, weight, chest full details is here. Before apply for clerk post you need to check your eligibility and then apply for the clerk job post.
12th Pass students are eligible for the Clerk post but you have secured 60% overall marks and 50% marks in each subjects. Candidates who are going to apply for the clerk post should have a citizenship of India and fulfill the given eligibility details.
1. Age Limit:- All Candidates age limit should be between 17 Years 6 months to 23 Years.
- Minimum Age:- 17 Years 6 Months
- Maximum Age:- 23 Years
2. Educational Qualification:-
- 12th Pass from any stream such as arts, commerce and science from any recognized board like CBSE, ISC, State Board or Any Private Board. Should have 60% aggregate marks and 50% Marks in each subjects.
- 60% Aggregate Marks and 50% Marks in each subjects in 10th. (If did not have Maths and English subjects in class 12th).
- Should have studied and passed Maths/Accounts/book keeping and English in Class 10th or 12th class.
- Graduate with Maths and English as the subject in BSC the condition of 50% marks in class 10th or class 12th is waived off. In case of graduation without English and Maths/Book Keeping/Accounts candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks or more than 50% marks in English/Maths/Accounts/book Keeping at least once in 10th of 12th class.
Indian Army Clerk Bharti Selection Process 2018-19 :
Selection process is same for all the candidates and candidates will be selected on the bases of their performance in Race, Pulls Ups, Balancing, 9 Fit Ditch, Medical and Written Exam. Here is the complete selection process of Indian Army Clerk Job.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
Physical Fitness test is based on the physical fitness and in this test candidates need to clear running, pull ups, balancing and 9 feet ditch process for their selection for the next selection procedure round.
- 1.6 Km Running
- Pull Ups
- Zig Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull Ups :
3. Zig Zag Balance : Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Physical Measurement will be done after race or other physical test. Re height, Chest and Weight will be measured after physical test.
- Height:- 162 Cm
- Weight:- 50 Kg
- Chest:- 77 Cm to 82 Cm (77 Cm Without Expansion and 82 Cm With Expansion)
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Medical Test is the next round after the document verification. Medical test is the last selection process in the bharti rally. Selected candidates in medical will go for the written exam. In Medical Test candidates should be medically fit. Indian army medical doctor will check your ear, eye, teeth, hand, leg and private parts.
- Mental Health
- Eye Sight/Vision
- Oral Health
- Hearing Ability
NOTE:- Take a proper bath, clean your private parts hairs, short hair cutting, clean ear wax and cut your nails for Medical Round.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
Written exam is the last step of selection process. All candidates who will be medically fit will get the admit card for the written exam. Here is the written exam pattern for Clerk. If you are selected for the clerk written exam then check the exam pattern and prepare for the exam according this latest exam pattern. Download syllabus pdf and exam pattern pdf from official website.
Indian Army Clerk Written Exam Pattern :
Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- Sportsmen Certificate
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Clerk Bharti Rally 2018-19 :
Follow these given steps for fill your clerk army recruitment 2018-19 online application form. These are the simple steps which you need to apply for the open bharti rally.
- First visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on JCO/OR Login Apply option in homepage.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- Enter your username and password and click on login button.
- New candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then click on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in last click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Indian Army Clerk Bharti Rally 2018-19 Admit Card :
After successful registration or form submission you need to download your Indian army clerk admit card 2018-2019. This admit card will be available on the official website of the board after the last date of form submission and before the bharti rally date. You need to login in your profile for download indian army admit card for open rally.
You also can download or print the hall ticket from your registered gmail id. Army board will send you hall ticket call latter (physical test admit card) on your register email id. Login in your email id and print the card.
Join Indian Army Clerk Result 2018-2019 PDF Download :
Result hold the crucial information about the candidates selection or rejection. So all candidates who are waiting for Indian army clerk result 2018-2019 for the written exam or overall. Then your written exam result will be declare within 1 month after the written exam.