Indian Army Physical Test Details 2019 : Join Indian Army Running Time Table For 1600 Meter (1.6 Km) and indian army physical fitness test in hindi like Minimum Height, Weight, Chest Size, Qualification Details For Soldier Gd, Clerk, Tradesman, technical & Nursing Assistant Post in Army Bharti/relation bharti/sports bharti. If you want to know how to prepare for indian army physical test, running, written exam. Then this article will be very helpful for you all youngster.
How to prepare for Indian army JCO/ OR and officer, helpful approaches to learning is available here. There are various innovative technique is mentioned below for the Indian army physical fitness, how to run in army rally, how to crack written exam and more others for army selection preparation.
Candidates who want to make their career in Indian army organization and search for most useful tips, right guidelines for the improvement of their physical (running, height, weight, chest), CEE for final selection process.
Selection process is one of the mandatory part of bharti rally, which follow to hire deserving candidates into the department.
Physical Fitness Test(PFT), Physical Measurement Test(PMT), Document Verification(DV), Medical Test(MT), Written Exam(CEE) these selection rounds are follow during army recruitment rally open bharti. Indian army is one of the largest government organization of India, who give best career to all eligible candidates in their department.
- 1 Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2019 :
- 2 How To Prepare For Indian Army Running Time Details 1600 Meter 2019 :
- 3 Join Indian Army Physical Fitness Test Details 2019 :
- 4 Indian Army Bharti Required Documents List :
- 5 How to Prepare for Indian Army Written Exam 2019 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2019 :
In this paragraph you will find indian army physical test 2019 इंडियन आर्मी फिजिकल टेस्ट and running time table and marks related all details. Focus on these points and then prepare for the physical test according the given table.
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
1. 1.6 Km Running :
2. Pull Ups :
3. Zig Zag Balance : Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
How To Prepare For Indian Army Running Time Details 1600 Meter 2019 :
All youngster who want to know about indian army running time 1600 meter and want to know how to prepare for the running then this article will help you. Running is most important part of selection, which conduct to check the physical fitness of candidates. In this round of army selection many candidates run away together to achieve a good marks.
Candidates who is going to participate first time in upcoming army recruitment rally, they all need to follow useful, practical, advantageous, helpful, subsidiary run training plan/ tips for 1.6 Km run to crack the running test.
Indian Army Running Time : Running time for 1.6 Km is 5 Minutes 15 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds, So you need to clear the race in the given time. Now Focus on these race improving points.
- Start 3 Months Before army rally date. Minimum 3 to 6 Months Running practice is necessary for clear the running.
- Give morning and evening time for running practice.
- Before going for running wear a comfort costume like Track suit or lower t-shirt or shorts, Shoes.
- Choose comfort place for running such as ground, field.
- Don’t run on roads, practice only on grounds, this will help you to clear the race easily.
- Before running do some exercise and stretch your body.
- Daily Run 5 Km in Morning in normal speed, this will increase your stamina.
- In Evening Run 1.6 Km in timing.
- After 1.6 Km running in timing, run 2-3 rounds of 100 Meter very fast.
- These 2-3 rounds of 100 meter will help you to shoot in the last round in your army rally.
- Daily/ regular practice is most important.
Join Indian Army Physical Fitness Test Details 2019 :
All youngster who want to know about Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2019 they will get all details here. Indian army personnel take respect, money and many kinds of services, that’s a most biggest reason youngster of Indian try to join army field after passing in 8th, 10th and 12th. Indian army recruiting staff annually release open bharti rally/ UHQ relation bharti/ sports quota bharti for eligible male candidates of India.
Practice is most important to all candidates, who want to join Indian army. First off all you need to up-to-date with upcoming recruitment updates of army recruitment official website, keep focuses on coming opportunities, and prepare himself for cracking each selection process rounds.
Get Indian army race tips (for the preparation of army bharti running) for Clerk, GD, Tradesmen, Technical, NA category bharti.
Regular practice is must to all of you, because physical standard play a key role during the selection. Running is one of the toughest part of bharti rally, which done in the beginning of bharti programme.
Indian Army Age Limit & Qualification Details 2019 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
In this table you will get indian army age limit and minimum educational qualification for the indian army soldier gd, clerk, tradesman, technical, nursing assistant posts. Check your qualification and then apply for the army rally.
Indian Army Height Weight Chest Size Region Wise :
Check your state name and know about your height, weight, chest for the solider gd, clerk, tradesman, technical and nursing assistant post.
Indian Army Bharti Required Documents List :
Documents play another important role during Indian army bharti rally programme. Domicile, educational certification and another additional certificate, who checked during army recruitment selection.
These are very important to carry by each and every applicant. Those candidates do not know that which documents are necessarily check during selection, who look below. In this heading you will able to find the name of all mandatory documents.
List of required documents of Indian army open bharti rally.
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
How to Prepare for Indian Army Written Exam 2019 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
Youngster of India want to join Indian army for that they apply for state level open army bharti rally. Annually army recruiting zone and offices are conduct bharti programme with huge number of candidates. Bharti programme start with a lots of candidates but terminate with few candidates why? main reason is written exam.
Written exam of army bharti is one of the toughest round of selection, most of candidates gets fail in this exam. Through this article we are going to share how to prepare for GD, Clerk, Tradesmen, Technical, NA written exam.
After medical army recruiting board give 2 to 3 months time period for the preparation of CEE Written Exam. Get more sophisticated ideas, tips, proper time table and more useful things for the preparation of written exam.
- First of all you make a time table for study.
- Download Your Trades/Post Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help to prepare for the exam in a better way.
- Buy Books for your written exam.
- Download or buy model papers, sample papers and previous years solved question papers.
- Give 1 Hours for every subject.
- Solve the previous question paper.
- Read Newspaper for improve your general knowledge.
Visit official website for more details about the Indian Army Physical Test 2019 and Indian Army Running Time Details. If you have any query regarding the indian army physical then comment here. Our team will help you as soon as possible.