Palampur Army Rally 2018-19: Army Recruiting Office Palampur (Open Rally) comes under the Hq Rtg Zone Ambala, which covers only two districts of Himanchal Pradesh(HP) such as Kangra and Chamba. Operation of army bharti rally palampur is to be done by appointing deserving candidates in various soldier posts of Indian armed force.
The main goal of army recruiting board is to recruit best army staff in their organization. Himanchal Pradesh ARO palampur is going to conduct bharti rally from 30-November-2018 to 7-December-2018. Two district candidates Chamba and Kangra are officially invite for this open army bharti rally at Palampur venue/ location.
ARO Palampur army bharti is to be held with unmarried, capable, kangra & chamba belonging male candidates, if you would like to be a participant of this HP army bharti 2018 rally, then apply for particular army recruiting office Palampur soldier categories. There are various soldier category of Palampur rally such as General Duty(GD), Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Tradesmen, Technical and all.
HP state government job seekers, stay in touch with official portal of join Indian army recruitment. The official notification of recruitment always update from here. ARO release yearly a huge number of vacancies to HP state eligible candidates.
Palampur Army Bharti Rally 2018 Important Details :
- Organization:- Join Indian Army
- ARO Name:- Palampur
- Post Name:- Soldier Gd, Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant.
- Number Of Vacancy:- Update soon
- Covered Districts:- Chamba & Kangra
- Starting Date of Online Application:- Update soon
- Last Date of Online Application:- Update soon
- Admit Card Date:- Update soon
- Bharti Date:- 30-Nov-2018 to 7-Dec-2018
- Venue:- Palampur
Palampur Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and get brief information about Palampur army rally like age limit, educational qualification, required height-weight-chest, required documents, eligibility criteria and all.
HP state unemployed, unmarried, government job willing male candidates, who live in HP and belongs to Chamba & Kangra. Check online notification and read the eligibility criteria. If you eligible in any instructed situation, then apply online.
Palampur Army Bharti Rally Selection Process :
PFT(Physical Fitness Test), PMT(Physical Measurement Test), MT(Medical Test), CEE(Common Entrance Exam) these are the four selection process, which are follow in each AROs bharti rallies. Rally participants are always recruit after these selection rounds.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Pull Ups
- Zig Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull Ups :
3. Zig Zag Balance : Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Medical test is to be done with PFT & PMT round passed candidates. bharti rally examiners give 0/1/2/3 etc days time for medical test after the second stage of selection process.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
Written exam is one of the toughest stage of selection. After the medical candidates are invite for written examination. Prepare himself for your written exam, best of luck.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
How To Apply Online For Palampur Army Rally :
ARO palampur rally annually conduct in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Freshers who going to apply for Palampur army bharti 2018 first time in a life, one by one follow these given 10 points of how to apply and apply online for released trades of ARO Palampur bharti rally.
- First visit the official website of indian army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- In homepage you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- Enter your username and password and click on login.
- New user or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then click on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in last click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Palampur Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19 Admit Card :
Admit card is most required document to all written exam examinees. Admit cards are check in the examination hall. Every examinee needs to carry it. If you go for written examination without having your admit card, then examiners not allow you to sit in examination hall. Its instructed by the army examination cell.