ARO Trivandrum Army Rally 2018-19: Indian army ARO Trivandrum bharti invite the candidates of Kerala state. It cover seven district of Kerala such as Trivandrum, Lddukki, Ernakulam, Alleppey, Kollam, Pathanamthitta and Kottayam. Those candidate of Kerala belongs to given district & want to become soldier GD, Clerk/ SKT, Tradesmen, Technical, NA apply for next army recruitment rally in Kerala 2018. This bharti rally organize per year to recruit well deserving new applicants in military field. If you want to recruit then participate in this recruitment rally.
http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in it is an official website link, those candidates prepare their physical and mental standard for next Bangalore zone ARO Trivandrum army recruitment 2019-20. Keep in touch with official notification updates. Through this web portal you will find all army vacancy related news just like Indian army notification, admit card, result, merit list etc.
Army recruitment 2018 Kerala Trivandrum upcoming bharti searchers, visit on official web portal and get more information regarding army recruiting office open rally. The organization of Indian army has their total 13th army recruiting zone and different army recruiting office, which are responsible to manage ground(bharti rally place/ venue/ location), date and time, notification for the invitation of eligible candidates.
Kerala state Trivandrum army bharti rally 2018 original notification pdf is to be available at joinindianarmy recruitment website such as at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Visit at here and get more information about this Kerala state army recruitment office yearly bharti detail. GD, Clerk/SKT, Tradesmen, NA, Technical such a great opportunity for you, through this you will become a government employee of India.
Trivandrum Army Bharti Rally 2018 Important Details :
Here given all details are important for those candidates, who are going to apply for coming Kerala Trivandrum army rally. Before apply online you need to know about all important detail of this rally like covered districts name, total vacancies, application starting and last date, bharti date and place etc.
These given bullet are for the willing applicants of Trivandrum bharti rally. Important detail in a suitable & short form is mentioned here after looking on these points you will clear everything about rally programme.
- Organization:- Join Indian Army
- ARO Name:- Trivandrum
- Post Name:- Soldier Gd, Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant.
- Number Of Vacancy:- Update soon
- Covered Districts:- Trivandrum, Kollam, Ldukki, Alleppey, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta & Ernakulam
- Starting Date of Online Application:- Update soon
- Last Date of Online Application:- Update soon
- Admit Card Date:- Update soon
- Bharti Date:- 18-April-2018 to 27-April-2018
- Venue:- Trivandrum
Trivandrum Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Every year a lots of candidates are appeared for army bharti rally. Its organize with a thousands of applicants and lots of military commandos(examiners). First round of recruitment rally is to be done with maximum candidates, hereafter they decrease. because the qualified candidates are called for next round of selection and the rest go back home.
Given below table made by considering three main points Age limit according to trades, category and educational qualification for particular category.
Trivandrum Army Bharti Rally Selection Process :
Trivandrum army bharti rally selection process is same as another AROs selection process. Candidates are chosen by their performance. There are several compulsory selection process rounds is to be pre-decided by the army board, which follow each and every selection of recruitment rally.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Pull Ups
- Zig Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull Ups :
3. Zig Zag Balance : Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Medical test is compulsory to all physical standard passing candidates. After the PFT and PMT candidates invite or say called for medical round.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
Written exam of army recruitment is consider last round of rally. Candidates are finally recruit as army staff after the qualification of common entrance exam of rally.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
How To Apply Online For Trivandrum Army Rally :
Those candidates are confuse or does not know about how to apply, look at here. Here given 10 points help you to apply online for ARO Trivandrum bharti rally. Fill registration and application form before the last date of online application form.
- First visit the official website of indian army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- In homepage you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- Enter your username and password and click on login.
- New user or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then click on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in last click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19 Admit Card :
Trivandrum army recruitment admit card holders, keep secure your admit card till final exam. Admit card is very important to all written exam examinees. because it check before enter in examination hall, only those candidates are allowed to go in examination hall, who have an admit card.
So, if you want to sit in examination room, do not forget or lost or damage your admit card before exam. Admit card is compulsorily checked during exam.