AIMS Portal: Use the AIMS Mobile App & RESS Portal for download AIMS Indian Railway Employee Payslip, Salary Slip, Registration, AIMS Login Pay Slip 2022 Online details. Through AIMS Mobile Apps you can check your personal, job and financial related data like yearly salary summary, provident fund, loan, income tax, PF and download monthly income/ salary payslip summary, etc.
AIMS Portal Become very useful for every IR employee. Indian Railway(IR) is a government organization of India which runs/ control by the Ministry of Railway. 1.308 Million employees currently work under this industry of Rail transport. These employees are ranked on a different post on the Indian railway.
To the employee of the railway industry, I would like to just inform you about this special/ unique/user-friendly online railway service which only made for their working staff. Whether he/ she ranked on any post of Indian railway, they all are authorized to use the facility of this AIMS portal/ mobile technology.
AIMS Portal mobile services are very easy to use by any employee, who has login details are able to access their payment-related data without any risk. During access, if you have any official query then you have two ways to ask your query directly to the helping staff of the Indian railway.
- First Through Call: Call on helpdesk number of Indian railway that is 813030-53466(call under working hours and working days).
- Second Through E-mail: Compose a mail with your query and sent it to email@example.com official mail ID.
- 1 Download AIMS Portal Railway Employee All Months Salary Summary
- 2 AIMS Portal Employee Registration – How To Register @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- 3 AIMSPortal Login Process To Check Personal Bio-Data, Salary Slip, Loan, PF, Fund & More Details
- 4 AIMS Portal FAQs
Download AIMS Portal Railway Employee All Months Salary Summary
Employees who currently recruited in Indian Railway and unknown/ unfamiliar by Indian railway AIMS Portal service. I would like to inform you about the AIMS online portal services. Through this beneficial portal, all staff members of the Railway can easily view monthly salary slip soft copy on your mobile, laptop, PC, etc screen and download a hard copy of payslip.
Railways account cell launching AIMS portal only to give a nice feature to its employees. Now in this article, I go to share more topics about the IR AIMS online information. Servants of Indian Railway check their respective designation monthly income/ salary slip. Payslip is the most important stuff for any employees, which definitely checked at the end of the month by the working staff.
Indian railways are one of the biggest organization of India who has millions of hard-working staff in their departments. Non-registered candidates check the process of registration to get a login ID & password for the AIMS portal.
AIMS Portal Employee Registration – How To Register @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- The first and most important step will be that you register on the right website.
- www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in visit on this official web portal.
- After searching this URL on your system browser you will see Indian railways
- account & finance portal on your screen.
- Here you’ll see the “Employee Self Service” section.
- Move your cursor over it and left-click on it.
- Hereafter you will see a little form of Login but you are not registered yet so how you can login?
- In the below of login form you will see two more links “Forgot Password?” and New user Registration.
- Simply click on “New User Registration”.
- After clicking on it you will again see a small form of registration with guidelines for new user registration.
- Fill the registration form by entering Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth and hit on the submitting button.
- If Aadhar Number is not available, then you also eligible to register yourself with the help of Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- After submitting your registration you could wait for a time period before sending a verification link on your mobile number, the system verifies your self that means you are available in IPAS or not.
- After receiving a password on your register mobile number you can enter this password on the password field which is shown on your system screen.
- Hereafter click on the “Register and Login” button.
- Now you successfully register to use RESS services
AIMSPortal Login Process To Check Personal Bio-Data, Salary Slip, Loan, PF, Fund & More Details
Registered employees are officially authorized to access their personal information online from anywhere and at any time(24*7). Railway employees get ready to use this self-service benefits and without searching the railway account cell office room to request for your monthly payslip for further use, check and download your monthly salary slip via AIMS Portal login to fetch your latest updates related to salary.
- First of visit on www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Hereafter click on the “Employee Self Services” text link.
- Fill Login form with your valid ID and Password.
- Hit on the green color “Submit” button.
After successful login, you will see five links in your employee corner
- Provident Fund.
- Load & Advances.
- Income Tax.
When you click on the Bio-Data text link then you will see “Personal Details”, “Job-Related” & “Pay Related” these three sections on your screen. Here in this article, I’ll talk about salary pay slip, So you can click on the “Pay Related” button. hereafter screen show pay-related data of employee such that 7th pay commission grade pay, pay band, basic pay, bank name, and account number.
After knowing about it, if you want to view your monthly salary and yearly salary then you will see two buttons “Salary” & “Yearly Summary”. When you click on Salary button then the system asks about month and year, enter a year and month(YYYYMM(201909) like this).
Indian Railway Employee Pay Band(PB) Details Before and After 7th Pay Commission
As we know that salary becomes increased after the 7th pay commission. Here in this table employees are able to see how much pay band scale has been increased after reaching the 7th pay commission. Below in this table, you will see PB1, PB2, PB3, PB4 before and after pay band scale.
|Pay Band(PB)||Pay Scale Before 7th Pay Commission||Pay Scale After 7th Pay Commission|
|PB1||5200 to 20200/-||15600 to 50500/-|
|PB2||9300 to 34800/-||23250 to 87000/-|
|PB3||15600 to 39100/-||39000 to 97750/-|
|PB4||37400 to 67000/-||93500 to 167500/-|
Indian Railway Employee’s Allowances
- Transport Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- Night Duty Allowances
- Extra Time Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Fixed Conveyance Allowances
- Compensation in Lieu of holiday
- Conveyance Allowances to doctor
- Special Allowances to Railway School Teachers
- Special Compensatory(Trible/ Schedule/ Area) Allowances
- Special Allowances for childcare for the woman with disabilities and education allowances
- Daily Allowances along with mileage allowances for the local journey beyond 8 kilometers and others.
AIMS Portal FAQs
What is AIMS Portal?
AIMS stands for the Accounting Management system. AIMS portal is an online web portal of the Indian railway for check railway employee payslip and personal details online.
What Is RESS?
RESS stands for Railway Employee Self Service. Using RESS a personal or employee of Indian Railway can check their payslip, personal data, salary, loan, and many other details.
Can I Reset my RESS login Password?
Yes, you can reset your RESS login password. Click on forgot password and enter your USERID, Mobile No and Date of Birth and click on Submit button. Then a new password will be sent by the board on your register mobile number.
What is AIMS Portal Official Website Link?
AIMS Portal official website link is https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
I hope you must have got all the salary-related information in this article like where you need to visit to get your payslip monthly, the process of payslip downloading, pay band table, allowances, etc. Rather then if you have any other confusion about AIMS Portal then share your query with us by comment.