Indian Army Bharti Complete Document List 2022 is here. list of required documents for army open bharti rally and army documents details in Hindi like affidavit format, educational qualification, domicile certificate, etc.
आर्मी रैली भर्ती के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज and army Officers / JCO/ OR Army bharti 2019 required document details list in Hindi, English, and Marathi. Army ke lie kya kya chahiye? this question mostly asked by those candidates who wish to apply for army bharti rally.
There are so many certificates are required at rally site such that education certificate, residence certificate/ SDM, cast certificate, religion certificate/ SDM, School character certificate, character certificate, unmarried certificate, relation certificate, NCC A/ B/ C certificate, Sports certificate, computer certificate, Latest passport size photos, Kandi area certificate.
8, 8+2(10th), and 10+2(12th) passing candidates if you want to fill the application form for upcoming Indian army soldier Clerk, GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Driver, Education Havildar, and UHQ relation bharti trades recruitment rally.
Then must check the list of required documents for the qualification of document verification round of selection. Before visiting at bharti center/ ground/ stadium don’t forget to carry the original and extra photocopy of these documents.
The original copy of the document is also checked during the document verification selection round. Arrange all the required certificates sequentially in a folder. Whether the examiner feels easy to check your all documents.
Don’t Miss:- Indian Army Physical Test Details
List Of Required Documents Details For Army Bharti Rally 2022:
Indian army bharti ke liye kya kya documents chahiye? the answer is here. Check the army bharti document list in Hindi and collect them before the next bharti rally program. Searchers of required documents for officers selection, JCO/ OR, and UHQ relation bharti, get them from here and arrange all required documents before next bharti.
Recruiting board of army, hire India’s candidates after the various selection rounds, document verification is one of them. In this round variety of required documents are checked.
Indian army is a government organization of India who responsible to provide security across the nation. Now here are the Indian Army required documents list.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within the last six months.
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificates for participation in the Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
Represented India at the International level.
Represented State at National Level.
Represented District at National Level.
Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
NOTE:- All Documents are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer.
Question:- If the candidate forgets to bring any document during the document verification selection, can be able to verify them on another day?
Answer:- Answer is NO. Army board invites the candidates only once for the document verification and documents are checked only once. if by mistake you forget to carry single or many documents, then in this situation you will depart from the further selection process.
Know Here:- Indian Army Salary
Indian Army Bharti Document List In Hindi 2022 | आर्मी रैली भर्ती के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज
Agar ap bhi army join krna chahte hai or janana chahte hai ki army ke liye kya kya chahiye or army bharti ke liye document list kya hai toh? Yha Par Ap documents ki list both Hindi and English Language Me Pa Skate Hai. Ye Sabhi Documents army rally ke liye jaruri hai or apko sabhi documents ki original or 1-1 photocopy army rally me leke jani hai.
- शैक्षिक प्रमाण पत्र / अंकपत्र
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र
- धर्म प्रमाण पत्र
- चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र
- गांव के सरपंच / नगर निगम / पुलिस द्वारा जारी किए गए फोटोग्राफ के साथ चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र छह महीने के अंदर का जरी किया होना चाहिए।
- रिलेशनशिप सर्टिफिकेट ( केवल सैनिकों / विधवाओं / युद्ध विधवाओं और पूर्व सैनिकों के पुत्र के लिए लागू है
- एनसीसी ए / बी / सी प्रमाण पत्र
- खेल प्रमाण पत्र
- ओ+ लेवल (O+ Level) कंप्यूटर प्रमाणपत्र
- नवीनतम पासपोर्ट आकार के फोटो
- सभी दस्तावेजों की मूल प्रति के साथ प्रत्येक की एक फोटोकॉपी, प्रधानाचार्य / प्रधानाध्यापक / राजपत्रित अधिकारी द्वारा सत्यापित करके प्रस्तुत करना आवश्यक हैं।
- आधार कार्ड
List Of Required Documents For Army Bharti Rally Online Registration 2022:
Required documents for document verification selection round and online application is different. Which documents are needed during the submission of the online application form of JCO/ OR army Bharti?
The list of necessary documents for online registration is here. Fill in all details in the army form according to your 10th class certificates.
Required Document List For Online Application Form Submission
- 10th, 12th class certificate
- 10th, 12th class mark sheet
- Personal(Valid) Mobile Number
- An Email ID
- 10 to 20 KB scanned passport size photo of the applicant
- 5 to 10 KB scanned signature of the candidate
Hope this article will be helpful for you all candidates, if you have any query regarding Army Bharti Required Documents List 2022 then you can comment here and ask your queries.