Join Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2019: Indian Army Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman Age Limit, Educational & Physical Qualification, Minimum Height, Weight, Chest Details PDF. The Indian Army is known as the largest component of the Indian Military which has been entrusted with the security and protection of the Indian Subcontinent.
In order to secure the peace and safety of a large nation, the Indian Army requires individuals who have the potential of serving the nation.
Each and every serviceman of the Indian Army are recruited after they were selected through the recruitment that is held frequently every year over various regions of the country to recruit eligible and deserving candidates with the required characters and qualities.
The individuals who are selected into the Indian Army for particular trade must apply or enroll themselves for this recruitment but in order to do so the individuals must be qualified as per the eligibility criteria is concerned.
So those candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Army recruitment must review their eligibility for the trade on the basis of the required qualification for Indian Army soldier to Indian Army Officer.
Therefore here in this article, the candidates will be provided with the complete Indian Army qualification details that will include the Indian Army age limit details, educational qualification and Indian army physical qualification which are the crucial eligibility criteria that are set for each trade of the Indian Army accordingly.
Therefore the candidates applying for any of the following trade of the Indian Army would find further information very useful before they apply for the recruitment held for any of these trades:-
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Nursing Assistant
- 1 Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2019 Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA:
- 2 Join Indian Army Age Limit 2019 Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA:
- 3 Indian Army Qualification For GD, Clerk, Tradesman 2019:
- 4 Join Indian Army Physical Qualification Details PDF 2019-20:
- 5 Indian Army Eligibility Criteria For Officers :
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2019 Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA:
All youngster before applying for any post need to check Indian army eligibility criteria 2019. All those individuals who are looking forward to entry for the Join Indian Army recruitment that will be held by the Indian Army to fill vacant position over various trades of this largest component of the Indian Military.
However, before the candidates apply for the recruitment for any trade they must go through the eligibility section which is the absolute requirement to enroll for this recruitment.
Although the recruitment is held for various trades at the same time by the eligibility criteria are required according to the set up made by the Indian Army to ensure the eligibility or qualification for the Indian Army.
Thus every single candidate who soon desires to apply for the recruitment must qualify through the Indian army eligibility criteria that will be reviewed over the various factors that have been mentioned below:-
- Indian Army Age Limit
- Indian Army Educational Qualification
- Indian Army Physical Qualification
- Medical Criteria
Join Indian Army Age Limit 2019 Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA:
Indian Army Age Limit For GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant post is declared here. The age of the candidate is an important factor that will be checked by the Indian Army during the recruitment that is held for every trade.
Thus the age of the candidate is considered as vital eligibility and in order to be eligible within this criteria, the age of the individual must be between the minimum and maximum age limit that has been set for each trade.
Therefore to apply for the recruitment held by the Indian Army the individual must qualify under the age limit criteria that has set for the following trades of the Indian Army:-
- Soldier (GD) Age Limit:- Minimum 17 years 6 months to 21 years maximum.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT Age Limit:- 17 years 6 months to 23 years maximum.
- Soldier Tradesman Age Limit:- 17 years and 6 months to the maximum age of 23 years.
- Soldier Technical Age Limit:- 17 Years 6 months to 23 years.
- Nursing Assistant Age Limit:- 17 years 6 months to 23 years.
- Engineers Age Limit:- minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 25 years.
- Religious Teacher:- The minimum age of 27 years to 34 years.
- Education Havildar:- Age of the cadet has to be between 20 years (minimum) to 25 years (maximum).
Indian Army Qualification For GD, Clerk, Tradesman 2019:
Indian Army Educational & Physical Qualification details pdf is declared here. The next requirement other than the age limit for the recruitment will be the educational qualification of the individual which is necessary for each trade.
These eligibility criteria ensure the evaluation of proper educational background of the individuals who have applied for the recruitment for any of the trade.
There is a specific educational qualification that is required for each trade in terms of qualification for joining Indian Army for which there will be no exception.
Thus the candidates must have acquired the requisite educational qualification in order to meet the requirement that has been set for each trade as mentioned below:-
- Soldier GD:- At least 10th passed with 45% marks in aggregate and 32% in each subject for a recognized education board.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT:- 10+2 from any discipline with 50% in aggregate and 40% in each subject of English, Maths, and Accounts OR graduate in accounts instead without maths must have secure more than 40% in English.
- Sol Tradesman:- 10th or ITI passed from a recognized board or institute.
- Soldier Technical:- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Maths, and English with 40% in each subject and 50% in aggregate.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th passed form Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% in aggregate and 40% in each of these subjects OR Graduation with Biology/Zoology? BioScience from a recognized board or a university.
- Religious Teacher:- Must have completed Graduation from any discipline from a recognized university.
- Education Havildar:- X Group( MA, MSc, MCA, BA, BSc, BCA, BSc (IT), BEd) and Y Group ( BSc, BA, BCA, BSc(IT) with BEd.)
Join Indian Army Physical Qualification Details PDF 2019-20:
Before applying for GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant post check the Indian Army Physical criteria / Qualification and then fill the form.
To be a part of the largest national security force such as the Indian Army the candidates are not only required to be eligible must such other aspects are also a necessity.
Other necessities such as the physical eligibility of the candidates or the physical structure that is very important for every individual to be able to participate in the recruitment because the physical attributes of the candidates will be measured by the concerned authorities.
These physical attributes of the candidates will be measured for their height, weight, and chest as per the physical requirement that has been set as the physical standards to shortlist the individuals based on the Indian Army physical qualification.
However, there will be relaxations that will be provided to candidates on the basis of their category as per the relaxation set by the Indian Army.
So here below are the entire physical standard chart provided for candidates within various categories.
Physical Qualification Chart:-
Nationality:- The nationality of the candidate is important as not every individual is allowed to apply for the recruitment. Hence to qualify for the recruitment the nationality of the candidate does matter and candidates within the following category will be liable to apply for the recruitment.
- Indian Citizen
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Any refugee settled in India since 1 January 1962.
Marital Status:- The marital status of the candidates is also reviewed by the recruiting during the recruitment which will ensure their eligibility. So to apply for the recruitment the candidates must be Unmarried.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria For Officers :
The candidates who desire to be an officer in the Indian Army have a great opportunity that will be provided by the UPSC which conducted the selection examination for the recruitment of candidates for NDA which is a tri-service defense academy of India and is the first one of its kind in the entire world.
Those candidates who get into the NDA after they clear the selection phase conducted by the UPSC and then by SSB go through rigorous training and academic session for 3 years according to semester pattern.
Individuals who graduate for NDA are then dispatched for their final training prior to their commission as an officer under three major components of the Indian Military which are Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy respectively.
So candidates who wish to be an officer in the Indian Army must appear the NDA exam but to do so the individual must be eligible as per the required qualification for Indian Army officer as mentioned below:-
Age Limit:- To be eligible for appearing the NDA selection exam candidate are generally required to be between the age of 17 years to 19 years.
Educational Qualification:- The individual must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
Nationality:- Indian or Subject of Nepal/Bhutan. Tibetan refugee or any settled since 1st January 1962.
Marital Status:- Unmarried.
For more details about the Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2019 please visit the official website of the board. Visit this site for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 related details.