Indian Army Physical Test Details 2020: Join Indian Army Running Time Table For 1600 Meter (1.6 Km) and Indian army physical fitness test in Hindi like Minimum Height, Weight, Chest Size, Qualification Details For Soldier Gd, Clerk, Tradesman, technical & Nursing Assistant Post. If you want to know how to prepare for the Indian army physical test, running, written exam. Then this article will be very helpful for you all youngster.
How to prepare for Indian army JCO/ OR and officer, helpful approaches to learning is available here. There are various innovative technique is mentioned below for the Indian army physical fitness, how to run in army rally, how to crack written exams and more others for army selection preparation.
Candidates who want to make their career in Indian army organization and search for most useful tips, right guidelines for the improvement of their physical (running, height, weight, chest), CEE for the final selection process.
The selection process is one of the mandatory parts of Bharti rally, which follows to hire deserving candidates into the department.
Physical Fitness Test(PFT), Physical Measurement Test(PMT), Document Verification(DV), Medical Test(MT), Written Exam(CEE) these selection rounds are followed during army recruitment rally open Bharti. Indian army is one of the largest government organizations in India, which gives the best career to all eligible candidates in their department.
- 1 Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2020
- 2 How To Prepare For Indian Army Running Time Details 1600 Meter 2020:
- 3 Join Indian Army Physical Fitness Test Details 2020
- 4 Indian Army Bharti Required Documents List
- 5 How to Prepare for Indian Army Written Exam 2020 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2020
In this paragraph, you will find Indian army physical test 2020 इंडियन आर्मी फिजिकल टेस्ट and running time table and marks related all details. Focus on these points and then prepare for the physical test according to the given table.
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
1. 1.6 Km Running :
|Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group I||60 Marks|
|From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group II||48 Marks|
|After 5 Mins 45 Secs.||Fail||Fail|
2. Pull-Ups :
|10 and above||40 Marks|
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
How To Prepare For Indian Army Running Time Details 1600 Meter 2020:
All youngsters who want to know about Indian army running time 1600 meters and want to know how to prepare for the running then this article will help you. Running is the most important part of the selection, which conducts to check the physical fitness of candidates. In this round of army selection, many candidates run away together to achieve good marks.
Candidates who are going to participate first time in upcoming army recruitment rally, they all need to follow useful, practical, advantageous, helpful, a subsidiary runs training plan/ tips for 1.6 Km run to crack the running test.
Indian Army Running Time: Running time for 1.6 Km is 5 Minutes 15 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds, So you need to clear the race in the given time. Now Focus on these race improving points.
- Start 3 Months Before the army rally date. Minimum 3 to 6 Months Running a practice is necessary for clear the running.
- Give morning and evening time for running practice.
- Before going running wear a comfortable costume like Tracksuit or lower t-shirt or shorts, Shoes.
- Choose a comfortable place for running such as ground, field.
- Don’t run on roads, practice only on grounds, this will help you to clear the race easily.
- Before running do some exercise and stretch your body.
- Daily Run 5 Km in Morning at normal speed, this will increase your stamina.
- In Evening Run 1.6 Km in timing.
- After 1.6 Km running in timing, run 2-3 rounds of 100 Meter very fast.
- These 2-3 rounds of 100 meters will help you to shoot in the last round in your army rally.
- Daily/ regular practice is most important.
Join Indian Army Physical Fitness Test Details 2020
All youngsters who want to know about Indian Army Physical Test Details In Hindi 2020 they will get all the details here. Indian army personnel takes respect, money and many kinds of services, that’s the biggest reason youngster of Indian try to join the army field after passing in 8th, 10th and 12th. Indian army recruiting staff annually release open Bharti rally/ UHQ relation Bharti/ sports quota Bharti for eligible male candidates of India.
The practice is most important to all candidates, who want to join the Indian army. First off all you need to up-to-date with upcoming recruitment updates of army recruitment official website, keep focuses on coming opportunities and prepare himself for cracking each selection process rounds.
Get Indian army race tips (for the preparation of army Bharti running) for Clerk, GD, Tradesmen, Technical, NA category Bharti.
Regular practice is must to all of you because physical standard plays a key role during the selection. Running is one of the toughest parts of Bharti rally, which done at the beginning of the Bharti program.
Indian Army Age Limit & Qualification Details 2020 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
In this table, you will get the Indian army age limit and minimum educational qualification for the Indian army soldier gd, clerk, tradesman, technical, nursing assistant posts. Check your qualifications and then apply for the army rally.
|CATEGORY||AGE LIMIT||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Soldier GD||17 ½ - 21 Years||SSLC / Matric / 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered with higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.|
|Soldier Clerk||17 ½ - 23 Years||(I) 12th pass (Science/Arts/Commerce) With 50% in each subject and 60% marks aggregate marks.
(II) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th or 10th.
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ - 23 Years||12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Sol Nursing Assistant||17 ½ - 23 Years||12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ - 23 Years||Simple 8th Pass or 10th Pass|
|Soldier Pharma||19 - 25 Years||10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.|
Indian Army Height Weight Chest Size Region Wise :
Check your state name and know about your height, weight, chest for the more gd, clerk, tradesman, technical and nursing assistant post.
|States||GD & TDN Height (Cms)||Tech & NA Height (Cms)||Clerk/SKT Height (Cms)|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West ofthe Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East ofRoad Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttarakhand)||166 cms||163 cms||162 cms|
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||160 cms||157 cms||160 cms|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,Delhi, Rajasthan and WesternUttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agra Division)||170 cms||170 cms||162 cms|
|Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa||169 cms||169 cms||162 cms|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||168 cms||167 cms||162 cms|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166 cms||165 cms||162 cms|
|Weight||50 kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
|Chest||77-82 Cm||77-82 Cm||77-82 Cm|
Indian Army Bharti Required Documents List
Documents play another important role during the Indian army Bharti rally program. Domicile, educational certification, and another additional certificate, who checked during army recruitment selection.
These are very important to carry by each and every applicant. Those candidates do not know which documents are necessarily checked during selection, who look below. In this heading, you will able to find the name of all mandatory documents.
A list of required documents of the Indian army opens Bharti rally.
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
How to Prepare for Indian Army Written Exam 2020 GD Clerk Tradesman Tech NA :
The youngster of India wants to join the Indian army for that they apply for state-level open army Bharti rally. Annually army recruiting zone and offices are conducted Bharti programs with a huge number of candidates. Bharti program starts with lots of candidates but terminates with few candidates why? the main reason is the written exam.
The written exam of army Bharti is one of the toughest rounds of selection, most of the candidates get fail in this exam. Through this article, we are going to share how to prepare for GD, Clerk, Tradesmen, Technical, NA written exam.
After the medical army recruiting board gives a 2 to 3 months time period for the preparation of the CEE Written Exam. Get more sophisticated ideas, tips, a proper time table and more useful things for the preparation of the written exam.
- First of all, you make a time table for study.
- Download Your Trades/Post Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help to prepare for the exam in a better way.
- Buy Books for your written exam.
- Download or buy model papers, sample papers and previous years solved question papers.
- Give 1 Hour for every subject.
- Solve the previous question paper.
- Read the Newspaper to improve your general knowledge.
Visit the official website for more details about the Indian Army Physical Test 2020 and Indian Army Running Time Details. If you have any queries regarding the Indian army physical then comment here. Our team will help you as soon as possible.
- Indian Army Technical Syllabus 2020 Exam Paper Pattern, Book PDF In Hindi Download
- Indian Army Clerk Sample Paper, Previous Year Question Paper, Model Paper PDF
- ITBP Eligibility Criteria 2020 ITBP Age Limit, Height, Chest, Physical Test Details
- Indian Army Tradesman Previous Question Paper, Model Sample Paper PDF In Hindi
- Indian Army Education Havildar Eligibility Criteria 2020 Age Limit, Physical Test, Height, Chest Details