Join Indian Army Registration 2019-20: Join Indian Army Online Application form 2019-2020 Last Date at joinindianarmy.nic.in and Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Online Registration Form. You will get here registration starting date, last date and Bharti date related all information for Indian army open recruitment rally.
An individual who is willing to apply for any the recruitment held for any of the Indian Army trade must have complete details regarding the various requisites necessary to enroll for the recruitment.
The candidates who look forward to this recruitment must be aware of the fact that as per the rules and regulations the individual must complete the online application or online registration for the recruitment on the basis of the application forms that will be provided by the Indian Army.
So the application form or the online registration for the Indian Army recruitment or open Bharti held over a region must be completed by the candidates to enroll themselves to seize the opportunity.
The online registration is to be done by every candidate who desires to apply for any trade of the Indian Army and without successful registration, a candidate will not be accepted for the recruitment.
Therefore the Indian Army online application form 2019, the registration including the login aspects being the most important and fundamental phase that must be successfully completed by each candidate.
Here in the following sections of the article there will information provided for the candidates regarding the Indian Army online registration 2019 for recruitment or open Bharti rally and including various significant aspects relevant to the registration which the candidates must be aware.
- 1 Join Indian Army Registration 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria :
- 2 Join Indian Army Open Bharti Rally Registration 2019-20 :
- 3 Join Indian Army Online Registration 2019-2020 Last Date :
- 4 How To Apply/Fill Indian Army Online Registration Form 2019-2020 :
- 5 Required Documents For Indian Army Online Application Form 2019-20:
Join Indian Army Registration 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Before Join Indian army registration 2019-20 process check your eligibility and then apply online for any job post (Sol GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA). Online registration is mandatory for all candidates and without online registration/application form candidates are not allowed in army rally. As the notifications are released by the recruiting organization the rush for the application form fill up begins as aspirants have been waiting for the recruitment form months.
However, the candidates before the fill up the application form should be completely aware of the eligibility criteria that has been set for each trade by the Indian Army.
Thus an individual willing to apply for the Soldier GD trade must qualify under the eligibility requirement set for each of the general trade of the Indian Army mentioned below:-
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Nursing Assistant
In case the candidates prefer the check the eligibility through the official website here there are some steps which is to be considered and followed by the individual to do so.
The complete instruction has been mentioned in the following order:-
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a link for JCO OR enrollment.
- Now click on that link for the Eligibility section.
- The candidates will then need to fill up the details as required.
- After filling up check the details and then click on the Check Eligibility option.
- The next page will list out the list of trades based on the eligibility of the candidates.
Jump To Online Registration:- Click Here
Join Indian Army Open Bharti Rally Registration 2019-20 :
Indian Army Board releases Indian Army Open Bharti Rally Registration 2019 Online application starting date or last date. Fill your registration form and apply online for upcoming army open rally. The recruitment of the individuals for various trades of the Indian Army are conducted under the supervision of the respective ZRO, ARO, HRO which are generally held as an open Bharti where the huge number of candidates could apply without any paperwork.
However, due to recent rule implied by the government, the candidates must enroll themselves with the application form even for the open Bharti rallies. So those candidates who do not complete their online registration prior to the bharti rally or recruitment will not be able to participate.
Therefore in order to complete the Indian Army registration or apply online, the aspirants must follow the official protocol and the instructions which have been provided in the following section.
Join Indian Army Online Registration 2019-2020 Last Date :
Apply online for the open Bharti rally before the Indian army registration last date. The Online application form for the Indian Army recruitment or Bharti rally will be available approximately 30 to 40 days prior to recruitment and the candidates must complete submitting their application form within the last date for form submission.
The Indian Army registration is a key phase which will be an assurance for the candidates regarding their enrollment for recruitment held for a particular trade.
These application forms are available only on the official website of the Indian Army, thus the candidates to fill up their application and complete their registration must do it through the website.
However for candidates who require assistance to complete their registration and submit their application form the following instructions have been provided based on the official instructions.
How To Apply/Fill Indian Army Online Registration Form 2019-2020 :
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Enter the Captcha code to access the homepage.
- Now look for the link provided as JCO /OR Apply Online and click on the link.
- Individuals who are new users will need to register first and create a registration id to proceed further/ However for registered candidates they can just log in and start filling up the form according to their eligibility.
- Now to register the candidates will need to click on the registration link.
- Go through the entire details and the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue option.
- Fill in the complete details are required in the blank fields in a proper manner.
- Now click on the Save option.
- An OTP (One Time Password ) will be sent to the mobile number of email id provided by the candidate.
- The OTP Is to be entered in order to verify as required.
- With the OTP provided click on the Submit option.
- Now if the registration is complete a new page will be displayed through which the candidates will be able to check their eligibility for a trade.
- Fill in the proper information of the candidate regarding the age, educational qualification and such.
- Now after the review of the eligibility, the candidates will be provided with the list of rallies for different trade that is to be held soon and the candidate must select the rally for the trade as per the eligibility of the candidate.
- Now click on the Apply option.
- With the complete instruction read by the candidate click on the Continue option.
- So now the actual application form will be displayed where the candidates must provide complete details in the proper order as instructed and required.
- After the information has been filled up candidates are advised to check for any incorrect information and if any do make the correction.
- Now finally click on the Submit option to complete the application form.
- Candidates must print out two copies of the application form which will be necessary afterward.
Required Documents For Indian Army Online Application Form 2019-20:
Since during the application form fill up the candidates will need certain sets of documents to ensure they provide the correct information. Furthermore, the aspirants will need to provide the necessary papers during the recruitment of bharti rallies as per the rule.
So according to the official notification here are the complete list of documents which is mandatory during the application form fill up and Indian Army Bharti rally or recruitment.
- Matric Certificate or Educational Certificate. (mark sheets or results of 10th, 12th or equivalent).
- Birth Certificate for Date of Birth Verification.
- Caste Certificate.
- Relationship certificate in case of Relation Bharti or UHQ recruitment.
- A Valid character certificate signed by the village Sarpanch.
- Identity proof certificate.
- Relevant certificate in case of the sportsman. (If any).
- NCC certificate (A/B/C) signed by the Commander of the Battalion (If any).
- Valid email id.
- Active Personal mobile number of the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate (residential Proof).
- Scanned passport size photo of the candidate ( 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG Format).
- Scanned Signature of the candidate ( 5 KB to 10 KB in JPG Format).
NOTE:- Candidates who have completed and submitted their application form will then need to print out two copies of the application form. Now a copy of the application form must be attested by the concerned Gazetted officer along with the other copies of the requisite documents.
All these documents must be produced by the candidates at the time of the recruitment or Bharti as per the rule and regulations set by the Indian Army for the rally or recruitment.
All candidates need to visit the official website of the Indian army to fill their Join Indian Army Registration 2019 and get the Online Application Form pdf. For more details related to army bharti 2019 and other information visit this website.