Indian Army TGC 129 Notification PDF 2020: Apply online for the Technical Graduate Course 129. Check TGC 129 Exam Date 2020, SSB Dates, Eligibility, Age, Qualification and Syllabus related all details. IMA TGC 129 notification pdf date release twice in year, advertisement of Indian Military Academy(IMA) direct entry release through many employment, daily newspapers and also in official recruitment website of the army in the month of October or November.
Coming up the application for IMA joining is going to release soon at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Male candidates, who graduate with engineering courses and unmarried to make their careers in the Military organization of India. Look at this TGC-129 application form who fills twice in a year. Now we are talking about the upcoming online application form of TGC(Technical Graduate Course).
Join Indian army via this entry-level scheme course of the Indian army. Check nationality, age limit, educational qualification for apply online, vacancy details, training details, how to apply, required documents details, selection process, physical standard, medical, merit list and all-important instruction for the recruitment of 129th TGC recruitment.
Indian Military Academy’s short form is IMA. It was established in the month of October and the year of 1932. IMA is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is an officer training academy that work with valour and wisdom motto.
Indian Army TGC 129 Notification PDF, Exam Date 2020:
Every year recruiting board of IMA hires eligible/ interested/ deserving candidates for IMA technical training. Candidates if you want to be a part of the 129 TGC bharti program, then fill online application.
The next batch of TGC 129 will start in the month of July 2020 at Indian Military Academy(IMA), Dehradun. If you ready to fill it, then either fill the mandatory application form by self or visit the nearest cyber cafe to fill your online application form TGC 129 officer training 2020.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- Post Name:- Update Soon
- Number Of Vacancies:- Update Soon
- Form Submission Start Date:- Update Soon
- Form Submission Last Date:- Update Soon
- Official PDF:- Click Here
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 129 Vacancy :
For the TGC course, the academy hires 40 candidates via each selection process of technical graduate entry-level application of IMA.
Only engineering streams such that civil, architecture, mechanical, electrical/ electrical/ electronics, Computer Sc & Engineering/ IT/ Computer Technology/ electronics & communication/ satellite communication, electronics, metallurgical, electronics & instrumentation/ instrumentation, microelectronics, and microwave are able to apply other are not eligible to apply.
Indian Army TGC 129 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification :
TGC 129 eligibility criteria pdf file is available online at various army official and non-official website. Here you also able to get complete information regarding the TGC 129 entry scheme. Look below to get eligible information on this notification, for more detail must visit at the official website.
Age Limitation:- 20 to 27-year-old male candidates as on 1-7-2020 are eligible to apply for 129th TGC of IMA. Candidates must be born between 2-7-1992 and 1-7-1999. Your age will be calculated on the behalf of matriculation certificate(which DOB(date of birth) will be entered in the matriculation certificate).
Educational Qualification:- Only candidates who did an engineering degree courses or in the final year of engineering degree course are eligible to fill the online application form of TGC-129 in the sense of education.
Gender & Marital status:- Only male gender candidates are eligible to apply or joining for the technical graduate course of IMA, Dehradun officer training academy. If you unmarried male candidates who wish to apply for 129 TGC application form, get ready to apply for it.
How to Apply For Indian Army TGC 129 Course :
Follow these below steps to fill your Indian Army TGC 129 Course Online Application Form. By following these steps you can fill your form easily.
- Mode of application is online.
- Connect your system with the internet.
- Search www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on the browser.
- Move on officer selection.
- Click on Officers Entry Apply/ Login.
- Registered candidates complete the login process and apply online.
- Non-registered candidates click on “Registration”.
- Read registration terms/ conditions and instructions.
- Complete your registration successfully.
- After registration click on “Apply Online”.
- A page officers selection – eligibility will open here you click on “Apply”.
- Hereafter you will redirect on the application form page.
- Read the instructions of application form submission and click on “continue”.
- Then start to fulfill your TGC application form.
- After filling all segments of application form click on “Save & Continue”.
- Hereafter check the summary of your submitted details, if you want to edit it then edit quickly.
- Click on “Submit Now”.
- Hereafter click on “PDF” and take two copies of this pdf date.
Indian Army TGC 129 Required Documents List :
Candidates need to carry all required documents during service selection board(SSB) examination, with the photocopy of required documents candidature needs to carry original documents for verification.
Originals will be returned after SSB verification. The complete document list of SSB interview selection is given below.
- Self-attested copy of application form.
- Self-attested copy of the 10th certificate and mark sheet(for the proof of DOB).
- Self-attested copy of the 12th certificate and mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of engineering degree/ provisional degree.
- Self-attested copy of graduation course all semester mark sheet.
- Certificate issued by the controller of exam/ registration/ Dean of the concerned university or principal of the college regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up-to 6 semester for engineering degree course/ 2 semester for M.Sc computer science/ 8 semester for architecture.
- Certificate issued by the controller of exam/ registration/ Dean of the concerned university or principal of the college regarding the formula for the conversation of CGPA/ grade into marks by the university.
- Certificate from the principal/ head of the institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and he will be declared by 1 of the month of commencement of course(it’s mandatory only for final year appearing candidates).
- Final year engineering course candidates you need to submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to right date failing which his candidature will be canceled.
For more details please visit the official website of the Indian Army. For any query regarding the Indian Army TGC 129 Course 2020 you can comment here and ask your queries.