Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020: Military Nursing Service (MNS) Online application form 2020 and Indian army BSc Nursing AFMC Exam Date 2020 Eligibility, Selection process, Admit Card, Result details. Indian Army invites female candidates for the Military Nursing Service Course.
All eligible and interested female candidates who want to join Indian army, they all need to fill their Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Online application form from the official website of the Indian army.
Board will release the 4 Year B.Sc Nursing 2020 Course application form in the month of January 2020. BSC Nursing is a course in the Indian Military for all the unmarried /divorcee /legally separated or widow female candidates.
Every year board invites female candidates for admission of a 4-year B.Sc Nursing course at the College of Nursing of Army Forces Medical Services. All eligible candidates who submit their online application form will be select for this AFMC (Armed Force Medical College) B.Sc Nursing Course on the bases of Merit Cum Choice.
After successful completion of a 4-year B.Sc, Nursing Course candidates will be granted permanent SSC in The Military Nursing Service. Selected candidates will get a 5-year bond to serve in MNS. All candidates who will be selected for the MNS will get the free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and monthly stipend.
- 1 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2020:
- 2 AFMC Indian Army BSC Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- 3 Indian Army B.sc Nursing Selection Process 2020:
- 4 Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020:
- 5 Indian Army BSC Nursing Application Form 2020:
- 6 AFMC Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020:
- 7 Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020:
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2020:
All-female candidates get complete details about the Indian Army Bsc Nursing Exam date 2020 and Military Nursing Service Exam Date, Interview date, Exam center, form submission starts to date, last date, admit card date.
Selected candidates in MNS will get a 5-year agreement bond in the Military Nursing Service (MNS).
Written Examination Centres: Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune and Wellington.
AFMC Indian Army BSC Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020:
All-female candidates from all over India who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances. Check the complete eligibility criteria and then apply for the Indian Army MNS Course.
Age Limit:- 17 Years to 25 Years (Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 ) Both Days inclusive.
Educational Qualification:- All-female candidates must have 12th class or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% aggregate marks in the first attempt. Candidates who are appearing in the final year exam are eligible for the MNS Course.
Physical Standards:- Physical fitness will be done for all candidates and a minimum height of the candidates should be 148 Cm. Candidates of the North East will get 5 cm expansion in height.
Indian Army B.sc Nursing Selection Process 2020:
All candidates will be selected for the Indian Army MNS courses on the bases of written exams and interviews. The first board will conduct a Written exam for all the applicants and then selected candidates in the written exam will go for the Interview round.
A written exam will be an objective type question paper and the time duration for the exam is 90 minutes, Question will cover General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
On the bases of written exam Merit, List candidates will be called for the Interview round and Interview will be done in the month of May 2020.
After the interview round selected candidates in the interview go for the medical round and candidates will be check by the medical board and will be declared fit and unfit. The final selection of candidates will be based on the Written Exam, Interview round and Medical fitness combined merit list.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020:
Exam pattern plays a most important role in your selection, so you should have proper knowledge about the exam pattern.
- The medium of the question paper will be English. All questions will ask in the English language there is no other language.
- Question will be objective type with 4 Answer and you need to choose one correct answer.
- The time duration for the exam will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes).
- Questions will be asked from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and General Intelligence Subjects.
NOTE:- If you want to crack the written exam and want to select for the MNS course then make a proper routine for study. Set a time table and give time to all subjects and prepare well. Download the last 3-4 years question papers and then prepare for the exam.
Indian Army BSC Nursing Application Form 2020:
Military nursing service 2020 application form will be submitted or filled through online mode and the form submission start date will announce soon. The form will be submitted from December 2018 and the Last Date of form submission will be December 2018 or January 2020.
Once official notification declares then you can check all dates of the form submission, fee submission and exam date related to all details. Fill your form with correct details and for this, you need to register first in the Indian army website.
Once the form release then applies online for Army Nursing 2020 Course. Exam of the BSc nursing will be done in the month of February 2020. So start your preparation for the exam and get the syllabus exam pattern from the official website for good preparation.
NOTE:- Fill the form carefully no correction will be allowed after form submission.
How To Apply Online or Fill AFMC Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form 2020:
All candidates need to follow these simple steps to fill their online application form and pay the application fee. These steps will help you to fill your form easily.
- First, visit the official website of the Indian army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the officer entry apply/login section and then click on login.
- New candidates need to register first on the Indian army website.
- Use valid email id and mobile number.
- Read all the instructions given on the website at each step
- Then fill all the details correctly.
- Now after this go on the dashboard of your profile and click on apply online option.
- Submit your educational details and then pay your application fee.
- Now you will get DU number after fee payment. Enter Du No in the form and choose the written exam center.
- Now your form is successfully submitted.
NOTE:- Use valid email id and not-down your username and password for further use.
AFMC Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020:
All candidates need to visit the official website of the board to download their AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2020. Log in your profile using your username and password and then download the admit card from the official site through online mode You can download your admit card after February 3rd week.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020:
Candidates who attend the written exam will get their BSc Nursing result from the official site and the board will declare written exam results in the month of April 2020.
Selected candidate’s name and roll number will be displayed in the AFMC Nursing 2020 Result and selected candidates in the written exam will go for the interview round.
Visit the official website of the board for more details about the Indian Army BSC Nursing 2020 Application Form related to all details.
- Indian Army UES 29 Notification PDF, Exam Date – UES 2020 Online Application
- Indian Army Nursing Assistant Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern PDF Download In Hindi
- How To Join Indian Army After 12th 2020-21 Science, Arts, Commerce As An Officer And JCO/OR
- Indian Army TES 44 Notification 2021 TES 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course Application Form
- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2020 TA Officer Notification Application Form