Indian Army Female Recruitment 2020-21 official notification PFD is available here. Female Military Police Recruitment Rally 2020-21 and Army Female GD Bharti 2020 for 10th & 12th Pass Female Candidates of India.
Check out the official announcements on upcoming Indian Military Police Female recruitment and also get all details related to female army Bharti eligibility for Corps of Military Police females including Indian Army female recruitment age limit, qualification, etc. in the following section of this article.
Register now for Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21 Female Bharti rally. The Indian Army has become one of the largest military force in the world and is currently the second-largest among a number of armies. The primary responsibility of the Indian Army is to maintain law and order and peace and to secure the Indian borders.
The Indian Army is comprised of a number of Corps such as the Medical Corps, Educational Corps, and Corps of Military Police, etc. each of these corps has their specific responsibilities.
In terms of the Corps of Military Police, this department is responsible for handling the prisoners of war, maintaining traffic, and taking care of basic telecommunication devices when required.
Currently, the Corps of Military Police of the Indian Army has a total number of 9,000 personnel which is certain to escalate since the Indian Army will be recruiting female candidates who will make 20% of the total Corps of Military Police.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to talk about the upcoming Female army bharti GD for Military Police, and we will be covering different aspects of the recruitment such as army recruitment female GD age limit, qualification, physical test, medical test, written exam and including female army Bharti admit card, result, etc.
- 1 Female Military Police Bharti Date Notification 2020-21:
- 2 Indian Women Military Police(WMP) Female Bharti Eligibility 2020-21:
- 3 Female Army Bharti Physical Requirements:
- 4 Indian Army Soldier GD Women Selection Process:
- 5 Indian Army Female GD Bharti Admit Card 2020-21:
- 6 Army Recruitment Female GD Soldier Result 2020-21:
- 7 Indian Army Military Police Female Recruitment Training:
- 8 Female Army Recruitment Documents Required:
- 9 Indian Army Female Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Online:
Female Military Police Bharti Date Notification 2020-21:
Based on the speculations that surround us the first every Female Indian Army military police Bharti is going to be organized for interested female candidates, so every female aspirant willing to become a part of the Corps of Military Police of the Indian Army should apply for the recruitment.
Although the official announcement on the recruitment schedule has not been made by the Indian Army but is expected to be disclosed soon by the officials in charge of the recruitment program.
So, interested candidates, who are looking forward towards the Indian Army female military police Bharti should check out the following Army bharti female army recruitment 2020 date, schedule.
Indian Women Military Police(WMP) Female Bharti Eligibility 2020-21:
Along with the female army recruitment notification the Indian Army has also released the complete qualitative requirements or the eligibility criteria based on which the application of a candidate is accepted by the board.
So, as per the rules and regulations to apply for the Indian Army Women GD soldier (Military police) recruitment the following requirements must be fulfilled to be eligible for the recruitment.
Age Limit: Depending upon the notifications candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment if their age is between 17 years 6 months to 21 years.
Note: The upper age limit or the maximum age limit is relaxable to 30 years exclusively for widows of Defense servicemen.
Educational Qualification: To fulfill the educational requirement applicants must possess the following qualification.
- Minimum 10th passed or equivalent with at least 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
Marital Status: Unmarried and Married.
Female Army Bharti Physical Requirements:
During the initial stages of recruitment, applicants are screened and shortlisted based on their qualifications and their physical factors. To be eligible the aspirants must have the required physical attributes.
In terms of the physical standards, the selection is based on the measurement of the following physical standards.
- Height: Minimum of 145 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and weight as per army medical standards.
NOTE: Relaxation in terms of height and weight requirement is applicable for those individuals of the following categories. Check out the physical standard chart below.
Indian Army Soldier GD Women Selection Process:
For those applicants who are shortlisted by the board as eligible candidates are called for the selection process phase of the recruitment which is comprised of different tests which must be cleared by the participants.
During the initial stage of the recruitment, applicants are screened and shortlisted on the basis of merit considering the 10th academic performance, so starting then the selection continues through the following tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
- Written Exam.
Physical Fitness Test: In this first test of the selection process the aim is to scout and select individuals who are physically fit and to deemed fit the participants must complete three different physical tasks.
So at the end of the physical efficiency test, the selection of the candidates will depend upon how they perform the following task which must be completed under any circumstances.
- 1.6 Km run: Withing 7 minutes 30 seconds to 8 minutes.
- Long Jump 10 feet: Must qualify.
- High Jump 3 feet: Must qualify.
Medical Test: Candidates are shortlisted after the completion of the fitness test are called for the medical test where the overall medical evaluation will be done. To clear this test the applicants must be physically and mentally fit, however, there are some unwanted medical conditions such as poor vision, flat foot, physical deformities, etc.
- NOTE: In terms of medical test candidates cannot be pregnant, or have gone under gender conversion or have any permanent tattoo other than in the inner surface of the forearm.
Written Exam: Individuals deemed to be medically fit are then permitted to appear the common written examination which is the final test of the selection process. The schedule for the written exam will be released at the official website of the Indian Army. An important aspect of the written exam is that the question will be generated from the official exam syllabus and the exam pattern is also prepared by the board itself.
- NOTE: For some examinees, the board provides the bonus marks in the CEE, but only selected categories of participants will be benefited, so check out the following bonus marks chart below for each category.
Indian Army Female GD Bharti Admit Card 2020-21:
In order to confirm their selection for the recruitment applicants must wait until the official admit card cum call letter is released by the recruiting organization. Selected candidates are notified through their registered e-mail address.
Usually, the admit cards are released 15 to 20 days prior to the recruitment, and after its released selected candidates can download their respective admit card online from the official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.
To get more information and latest updates on Female army recruitment admit card, stay tuned for further announcements.
Army Recruitment Female GD Soldier Result 2020-21:
The result of each test during the recruitment will be crucial for every candidate since shortlisting is completed with the result that is prepared based on the performance of the individuals.
During the recruitment result of a test is prepared and released online by the board to notify selected candidates. Candidates must be aware of the announcement of the result since individuals notification is not provided by the board.
Hence, those candidates who will soon be waiting for the release of female army recruitment results are advised to regularly check the latest updates available in this article.
Indian Army Military Police Female Recruitment Training:
Once the result of the written exam is released those who have cleared the exam and have been selected for their pre-commission training must report at the training venue which is at CMP Center and School Bengaluru.
To be commissioned as Military Police female soldier GD candidates undergoing training must complete the training period according to the rules and regulations.
- NOTE: Every individual undergoing training cannot get married or pregnant to avoid disqualification for misconduct. However, after the completion of training, such factors are acceptable.
Female Army Recruitment Documents Required:
As per the notification released by the recruiting organization eligible candidates are required to validate their eligibility by providing a list of documents at the recruitment venue.
Hence, candidates who are eligible for the recruitment must carry the following list of documents to the recruitment venue.
- Admit Card.
- Passport size photo.
- Educational Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Religion Certificate.
- School Character certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by village Sarpanch or Municipal corporation.
- Relation Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate.
- Married Certificate.
Indian Army Female Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Online:
In order to join the Indian Army as a female service personnel interested individuals will need to be selected through the recruitment program similar to the one that is to be organized soon.
To take part in the upcoming female army recruitment an individual must first apply for the recruitment through online registration for which the aspirant must fill up the application form within the deadline.
Following instructions have been provided to assist every individual to fill up the application form as per the official guidelines.
- First, go to the official website of the Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.)
- To get to the homepage you must enter the Captcha code.
- At the homepage look for JCO/OR Apply Online and click on it.
- Registration is mandatory for new users.
- Then fill up the application form with the required details.
- At the end click on the Submit option.
- Print out a copy of the form for further use.
Female candidates if you have any queries about this Indian Army Female Bharti Rally 2020-21, please comment on us. We will try to give you a better suggestion/ solution.
- Corps of Military Police Bangalore Relation Bharti 2020-21 UHQ CMP Sports Quota Recruitment Rally
- Indian Army Female Recruitment 2020 Lady Officers Female Girl Bharti Rally
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 UP Police Bharti Date – Apply Online
- Indian Army Postal Service Centre Kamptee Relation Bharti 2020-21 UHQ Sports Rally
- Upcoming ITBP Recruitment 2020 ITBP Constable Tradesman Open Bharti Rally