Join Indian Army Helpline Number 2020: Indian Army Application Form Correction, Feedback Form, Registration, Enquiry, Contact Number and Compliant cell details. Want to delete join Indian army account and don’t know how? Then there are all the details. According to the official rules, the candidates who want to participate in Indian Army Recruitment have to fill the application form and then submit it within the last date of submission.
The application form will be available on the official website of Join Indian Army. The candidates who submit their application form must do it through an online process because of the official instructions. Eventually, only those candidates who have submitted their application form online are selected for the recruitment based on their eligibility.
Aspirants who have applied for the Indian Army Recruitment by filling up the online application form do face several difficulties while they fill up their requisite application form to complete their candidature.
Such problems hinder the process of their enrollment and in most cases, the applicant makes mistakes such as by providing incorrect information, incomplete details, and such other mistakes.
However, to fill and submit the application requires a considerable period of time because the candidates have to provide various necessary information that is required in the application form.
So, for all those individuals who are wondering how to delete Indian Army Account, or are facing Indian Army Registration problems and have to make certain Indian Army Registration Correction will find the solution in this article.
As we proceed further candidates are advised to read all the information and instructions carefully to solve their respective problems regarding Join Indian Army Login as we will be providing the necessary information to assist the aspirants.
Join Indian Army Registration & Correction :
Individuals can Change Name in Indian Army Application Form or Edit Profile of Join Indian Army Registration created during the enrollment for the recruitment.
Aspirants have always been bothered with several mistakes when they fill up their Indian Army Application form or while they create Indian Army Registration.
Since the application form is mandatory for the recruitment and it contains personal information for the candidates the application form must be filled with proper information in order to avoid rejection.
Hence, if an individual has made some mistake or provided incorrect information then in order to make their correction all they need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps which will help them during their Indian Army Registration Correction process.
- First visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now Click on Apply/Login/JCO/OR.
- Then enter an active email-id and password, Enter captcha code or numbers in the required area.
- Now Click on the “Log in” option.
- A page will be displayed on the screen Click on “My Profile”, left at the top.
- To Edit Profile Join Indian Army Account Click “Update” at the bottom of the page.
- Make the required changes and enter valid Captcha code.
- Finally, Click on the “Save” to update the information
- सभी अभ्यर्थियों को सलाह दी जाती है की अगर पंजीकरण / आवेदन भरने में किसी भी समस्या का सामना करना पड रहा है तो आप अपने आर्मी भर्ती कार्यालय (ARO) से संपर्क करे.
How To Delete Join Indian Army Account?
So if you have a question like this how to delete the account on the Indian army website and how to delete the Indian army profile account. Then there is one solution to these questions is, you can not delete your Indian army account but you can update your accounts if you entered the wrong details.
Quite often numerous candidates have come up with queries related to the password of their Indian Army Account which is vital for their enrollment. In most cases, individuals basically forget their password which leads to causing problems.
However, here we are to solve such problems that are troubling the candidates who forgot their password or are just confused. But this solution we are going to provide will be helpful for every candidate who has concerns regarding their Indian army Account password.
How To Retrieve My Indian Army Account Password :
If you forgot your Indian Army Registration Account Password then follow the below-mentioned steps to create a new password.
Here below we have listed out the complete steps which the individuals will need to follow when they have to change the Indian Army account password. Therefore read the following instruction and change the password of your account.
Normally the password can be solved if the candidates go through their email and search for the email form Indian Army. Due to the fact that while creating the password for their registration the Indian Army sends the candidates with their respective passwords. However, if that s not the case then the individuals will have to follow these instructions.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Now click on Apply Online option.
- A new page will open.
- Now enter your registered email address and click on forgot password.
- A new page will be displayed with a new form to recover passwords.
- Now enter the required details and then you will get a new password on your email id.
Join Indian Army Feedback Form :
Get the Indian Army feedback form that is available on the official website of the Indian Army which can be the solution for various problems regarding the Indian Army Application form.
Since the application form for the recruitment has to be completed online with the help of the internet and hence the candidates are bound to come across problems related to the online procedure.
Thus in many occasions, candidates have not been able to confirm their candidature due to poor internet facility, or incorrect information display.
Thus to solve all those problems candidates are provided with the Indian Army Feedback Form by the Indian Army for each Officers entry and JCO/OR entry.
Therefore the aspirants must get the particular feedback form according to their recruitment entry as mentioned.
Therefore, to send the Indian Army feedback Form in case of any problem regarding the information displayed on the application form for Officers Entry or JCO’OR entry form should follow the respective instruction as provided on official website.
Indian Army Helpline Number & Contact Details :
Get all Indian Army Helpline Number in order to solve their queries or to acquire the required information. The Indian Army Helpline Number allows individuals to the inquiry regarding any aspect in terms of a specific trade of the Indian Army. However, the helpline number has been set up for different trade and entry type.
Therefore the candidates must have the particular helpline number that has been set up for the specific entry or trade that interests the candidates.
Thus further on the candidates will be provided with all Indian Army Helpline Number which can provide aspirants with necessary information. So in case of any queries, the candidates can call up the below mentioned Indian Army Helpline Number.
The candidates are advised to contact the Indian Army Helpline Number form Monday to Friday between the hours of 10 am to 1 pm & 2 pm to 5 pm.
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- Service Entry (ACC, PCSL & SCO)
- Short Service Commission (Technical)Women, SSCW (Technical)
- Short Service Commission (Non-Technical)Women, SSCW (Non-Technical)
- JAG Entry (Women)
- NCC Entry (Women)
- Misc Entries (AMC-NT, RVC, TA & APS)
- CDSE (DE) For Men
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- JAG Entry (Men)
- NCC Entry (Men)
- University Entry Scheme (UES)
- Short Service Commission (Technical) Men, SSC (Technical)
- Short Service Commission (Non-Technical) Men, SSC (Non-Technical)
Here we have been focused to provide the candidates with all necessary assistance in order to complete the Indian Army Registration Correction, Edit profile, Indian Army Feedback form. However, for more information on Indian Army visit our official website of Join Indian Army.
- Join Indian Army Login 2020 JCO/OR User Login, Online Registration Steps
- DSC Pay Slip 2020 Monthly Payslip Online Login Kannur @paodscknr.gov.in
- NDMC Payslip 2020 NDMC Employee Corner Login Online @ndmc.gov.in
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course Notification 2020 Application Form
- ITBP Pay Slip 20 Check ITBP Monthly PIS, Salary, Himveer Connect Login Online