Indian Army Relation Bharti 2020 List: The program list of Indian Army UHQ Sports Quota relationship recruitment open relation rally Bharti 2020 Date for GD, Clerk, Technical, Tradesman, Technical, sportsman trades is updated here. The Indian Army is known as the third-largest national security force in the world and it happens to be the largest among the components of the Indian Military.
Indian Army or the Bharatiya Thal Sena has been the driving force behind the victories achieved by the nation over the years during warfare conflicts such in times of Indo-Pak war, Opium War(I & II) and in such other extreme necessity of a force to maintain peace.
Since the component is highly decorated due to the excellence of the service personnel over various trades of the Indian Army who have been commissioned as an Indian Army personnel.
Although there are requirements that are often held for recruiting individuals for various trades. likewise, the Indian Army also offers a generous opportunity to those men who are related to ex-servicemen, active servicemen commissioned under the army.
This sort of recruitment is known as the Relation Bharti or Bhai Band Bharti or officially as the UHQ (unit Headquarters Quota) which recruits under five major priority list such as:-
- Priority 1 (Own Regimental / Corps (Battle Casualty / Liberalized Family Pension)
- Priority 2 (Own Regimental / Corps (Disability Pensioner / Special Family Pensioners)
- Priority 3 (Own Regimental / Corps (Serving / Ex-Serviceman)
- Priority 4 (Other Regimental / Corps (Battle Casualty)
- Priority 5 (Own Regimental / Corps (Disability pensioner/Special Family Pensioners/ Serving / Ex-Serviceman).
Thus here in this article, the focus will only be upon the Relation Bharti/Bhai-Bandh Bharti or UHQ which is conducted by the Indian Army over various regions. Know about Indian Army Relation Bharti.
Since the recruitment will be conducted according to the conventions of the recruiting organization the candidates will be able to know the entire recruitment process if just the individual is able to go through the entire sections of the article mentioned below.
- 1 Indian Army Relation Bharti 20 Date
- 2 Indian Army Relationship Bharti 2020 Date List
- 3 Join Indian Army Relation Sports Quota Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 4 Indian Army Relation UHQ Rally Selection Procedure 2020
- 5 Indian Army Relationship UHQ Bharti 2020 Required Documents
- 6 Army Relation Bharti Rally Admit Card 2020
- 7 Indian Army Relation Bharti Result 2020
Indian Army Relation Bharti 20 Date
Indian Army board release soon category wise Indian Army relation Bharti 2020 List and notification date for the eligible candidates. Certainly, the Indian Army recruits individuals throughout the year, so these notifications are released for every recruitment particularly for the trade.
Therefore as the Relation, Bharti schedule is finalized the recruiting body are to release the notification to inform those candidates who have been waiting for this Bharti.
Since the candidates are waiting for the recruitment it is advised that they be in regular touch with the official website of the Indian Army so that they don’t miss the release of Indian army relation Bharti 2020 List.
Indian Army Relationship Bharti 2020 Date List
Although the Army UHQ Rgmt Relation Bharti 2020 is held quite often because the vacancies are always limited, so soon after the vacancies are available this recruitment will be held by the recruiting organization.
Therefore the candidates are invited for these recruitment to fill up those vacant seats available over various trades of the Indian Army.
The recruiting organizations will be responsible to let the candidates be aware of the total number of vacancies that are available under various trades. All details about the Indian army relation Bharti 2020 list details will be updated here.
Join Indian Army Relation Sports Quota Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates are ought to go through the eligibility criteria that have been set for the individuals to prove their eligibility for the trade. Indian army relation Bharti age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification details are here.
The individual without this eligibility will not be approved for the recruitment by the recruiting organization since the eligibility of the candidate is the fundamental requirement for the recruitment.
However these eligibility aspects will vary among the trades of the component, thus the candidates must have the specific requisites as per the trade eligibility.
So aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria set for the particular trade for which the individual intends to apply and must qualify under the following criteria.
Age Limit:- The age limit criteria will differ depending upon the trade, thus the candidates must be between the minimum to maximum age limit asset for the trade chose by the individual.
However depending upon their category, the candidates will have a fair benefit of the age relaxation which shall be provided as per the rule.
- For Soldiers, GD candidates must be 17 Years 6 months to 21 Years.
- Technical/Clerk/SKT/NA/Tradesman age should be 17 years 6 months to 23 years.
- For Religious teachers, cadets should be 27 years to 34 years.
- For the trade of Education teachers, the age limit is 20 years to 25 years.
Educational Qualification:- The educational qualifications of the candidates are important which will be reviewed according to the trade for which the individual has applied for as desired. However, these qualifications are set depending upon the following trades:-
- Soldier (GD):- 10th passed with 45 % in aggregate and 33% in each subject from a recognized educational board.
- Soldier Technical:- 12th passed with 50% in aggregate and 45 % in each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
- Soldier Clerk:- 12th passed with 60% in aggregate with English, Maths with 50 % in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th or 10th passed.
- Nursing Assistant:- Aspirants should have passed 12th with Physic, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Religious Teacher:- Graduation from a recognized university.
- Education Teacher:- Ma, M. sc, Bed, Med, form a recognized university.
Physical Standards/Physical Measurement:- One of the important attributes for the defense service is the physical stature of the candidates. Hence candidates must possess a proper physical structure for which the measurement of the physical standards will be done such as:-
- Height:- 166 CM for GD, Tradesman, and Technical. (162 cm for clerk & 163 cm of the Nursing assistant).
- Chest:- 77 cm With a minimum of 5 cm expansion (81 cm)/Not applicable for female candidates.
- Weight:- 48 kgs.
NOTE:- There will be a sort of relaxation for the candidates based on their category and for which the physical relaxation chart has been provided below.
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Nationality:- Candidates should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan or a refugee settled in India since January 1965.
Indian Army Relation UHQ Rally Selection Procedure 2020
During the recruitment as the candidates reach the selection procedure, there will be various stages which they need to pass and get through in order to move forward as the recruitment proceeds.
It is during the selection procedure that a number of candidates are shortlisted as the objective of the procedure is to select candidates based on their abilities and capabilities.
Thus individuals who desire to be selected will depend upon their qualities and qualifications which will highlight the abilities and capabilities of the candidates as they will undergo series of selection stages which will focus upon the particular attribute of the individual.
Therefore here below is the complete stages of the selection procedure through which the aspirants will be selected:-
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- As an important attribute being the physical stature of the candidates there will be a physical test that will evaluate the physical fitness and endurance of the individuals.
The test as the name suggests is comprised of different physical tasks with a certain marks weight age.
So to secure the marks the candidates will have to perform these tasks within the total time that has been allotted for it, hence the marks will be given based on the performance of the individual.
As the physical efficiency test is conducted the candidates will need to complete the following tasks:-
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull-Ups :
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test
Medical Test:- The medical test will be common for all trade and it is mandatory for the candidates to be medically fit if they are to pass the medical test which is based on the medical standards of the candidates.
So those candidates who are medically unfit will not be eligible under the medical criteria, to ensure the fitness of the candidates they will be examined for their general health, eyesight/vision, hearing ability, oral health, mental health and such.
Those candidates who have been declared to be temporarily unfit can take a special review from a Military Medical Corps official and submit the report within 20 days to the concerned authority.
Written Exam:- The written exam is one stage in which the number of candidates is unable to crack which results in the candidates being disqualified. Since the exam is based on the intellectual abilities of the individual that will be evaluated based on the score secured by the individual in the written exam.
The written exam will be conducted for every trade but there are different section and syllabus which has been selected for a particular trade, therefore the individual will appear the written exam which will be based on the sections that have been prescribed for the trade.
Here is the general pattern for the written exam for every trade:-
- The exam will be of objective type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Total questions will depend upon the trade.
- There will be a total mark for the exam.
- Time duration will be allotted by the recruiting organization.
- The written exam will be based upon the sections and syllabus selected for the trade.
- Candidates must secure the cut off to pass the exam.
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
Indian Army Relationship UHQ Bharti 2020 Required Documents
Since the candidates are eager to apply for the relation Bharti or Bhai band on the basis of UHQ recruitment the candidates must be aware of the mode of enrollment.
So if the recruitment is held as an open Bharti rally the candidates must be aware of the Bharti rally date and the venue and the candidate must be present on the date with their entire documents that will be necessary.
Here is the list of documents that will be required during the Bharti:-
- Educational documents.
- Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Relation Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Identify proof documents( Voter Id, Aadhar Card).
- Martial Certificate.
- 20 color Passport size photo of the candidate (Latest).
Army Relation Bharti Rally Admit Card 2020
The confirmation regarding the selection of the candidates for the recruitment will be known after the released of the admit card cum hall ticket days prior to the recruitment.
The admit card is also the call letter that is to be issued only for those candidates who have been found to be eligible for the recruitment. All candidates need to attend the rally on the given date and time with the required document. You do not need any type of admit card, because this is an open rally.
Therefore after the Indian Army Admit Card has been released the candidates will then need to download him admit card from the respective official portal of the recruiting organization for their written exam.
Indian Army Relation Bharti Result 2020
The results of the selection procedure are either announced on the same day or are published 2 to 3 days after the selection stage has been conducted. So the candidates will have to wait for their result after the stage is over during the selection procedure.
Although these results are for the shortlisting of candidates the final result or the merit list determines the recruitment of candidates which will be released days after the selection procedure is completed.
Indian Army result for relation Bharti will be declared after 1 month of the written exam. These merit lists will be released on the official website of the recruiting organization.
For more details about the Indian Army UHQ Quota Rally 2020 please visit the official website of the Indian army.
- BEG Center Kirkee Pune Relation Bharti 2020-21 UHQ Sports Quota Rally Date List
- BEG Center Roorkee Army Relation Bharti 2020 Sports/UHQ Quota Recruitment Rally Date
- UHQ 1EME Centre Secunderabad Relation Bharti 2020 EME Sports Quota Open Rally Notification
- Rajput Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Relation Bharti 2020-21 Sports UHQ Quota Recruitment Rally
- Jat Regiment Bareilly Relation Bharti 2020 UHQ Sports Quota Recruitment Rally