Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy Sailor AA Bharti 2023 For Feb 2023 Batch and Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Details. Board released sailors AA(Artificer Apprentice) Feb Batch 2023 form on its www.joinindiannavy.gov.in official web portal.
The organization of Indian Navy annually open the door for the entry of eligible and interested candidates, who want to join the Navy department as artificer apprentice.
India’s unmarried male candidates if your dream is to join the Indian navy to serve the nation, then apply online for the enrollment of upcoming Indian Navy sailors AA recruitment 2023 open Bharti rally program.
Navy or say Naval Force or Maritime Force is a branch of Indian armed force and in India, people are crazy to join this government organization by performing in open rally Bharti of the navy.
Navy recruiting board apply selection criteria for each enrolled candidates to hire the best candidates for course commencing February batch 2023.
Computer-Based Examination(CBE), physical fitness test(PFT), medical standard, visual standard, and tattoos are the rounds of selection, which follow during selection to check the efficiency/ strength/ mightiness/ potency of candidates.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Recruitment 2023:
Here in this article i am going to share more important things for upcoming Indian navy sailor AA recruitment 2023 like Indian navy aa exam date 2023, age limit, notification, selection criteria, selection procedure, last date of online application, how to apply, admit card, result and some other important information about recruitment notification.
Official Indian Navy AA Bharti 2023 Feb Batch PDF file is here, so open the file and check all details.
- Organization:- Indian Navy.
- Marital Status:- Unmarried.
- Recruitment For:- Indian Navy Sailors Artificer Apprentice(AA).
- Application and Exam Mode:- Online.
- Fee:- 106 Rupees. only.
- Navy AA Recruitment Notification:- PDF
- Official Website:- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Age:- Age criteria is important to know by each applicant, before apply online for Navy AA recruitment must know about maximum and minimum age. If you go to apply for 2023 navy recruitment program then you should born between 1-2-1999 to 31-1-2002.
Education:- Education qualification matters a lot in Indian navy Bharti. Here in this heading, we are talking about sailors artificer apprentice Bharti education criteria. 12th pass candidates, who qualified in 12th with 60% marks in maths, physics and at-least Chemistry/ Bio/ Computer Science.
Examination Fee:- Before the last date of application form free submission, candidates need to pay a required fee using net banking/ debit or visa or master card/ RuPay credit/ UPI.
Don’t forget to pay the online fee, because organization release admit card only for those candidates, who have successfully submit the examination fee.
Selection Process:- Selection process conduct to recruit the best candidates in the Navy organization. If we look at Indian Navy AA recruitment selection process then we see a few rounds of selection which is CBE, physical fitness test, medical test, visual standard, and tattoos.
CBE:- CBE stands for Computer Based Examination, which done online. A soft copy of the navy aa exam created by experts. Recruiting board release to admit cards for all successfully enrolled candidates and invite them for CB examination.
Thousands of candidates fill annually to sit in the examination hall to join the Indian navy aa. Exam pattern is given below check it.
- Board gives a 1-hour time limit for the solution of CBE questions.
- Navy AA CBE question paper design with total 100 questions.
- All questions will be objective type.
- Question paper language in Hindi and English both.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There are 4 subjects of navy AA question paper such that GK(general knowledge), Science, Mathematics, and English.
- Examinees need to qualify in each subject(section) of CBE paper with required marks.
- Negative marks allowed that is .25 on every wrong answer.
Physical Fitness:- Physical fitness is the second round of selection. After the declaration of computer-based exam result, recruiting boar invite passed candidates for PFT. Approx thousand above candidates, who scored good marks in the examination will invite for PFT selection.
Call letter for PFT send on every qualified candidate registered mail id. Candidates need to download it and report himself at the right time and date for physical fitness examination.
- Running:- 1.6km.
- Running timing:- 7 minutes.
- Squat Ups(Uthak Baithak):- 20.
- Push Ups:- 10.
Medical Standard:- Candidates who qualified in PFT selection round are called for the medical test. It is a mandatory part of the selection, authorized military doctors are playing a key role to declare medical exam result of fit and unfit candidates. For the qualification of the medical round, candidates must have good physical and mental health.
- Height:- 157 Cms minimum.
- Weight:- Should be proportionate.
- Chest:- Should be proportionate.
Visual standard:- Visual standard conduct for eyes testing. In this round of selection, doctors are checking better and worse eyes of candidates with glasses and without glasses.
- With Glasses:- 6/9 for better eyes and 6/12 for worse eyes.
- Without Glasses:- 6/12 for better eyes and 6/12 for worse eyes.
How to Fill Indian Navy Sailor AA Bharti 2023 Online Application Form:
How to apply is an important task, which starts to follow after the publication of notification. Before apply for Indian navy Bharti, candidates must know about the starting and closing date of application form submission.
After knowing about that visit official website of Indian Navy and complete the procedure of online application.
- Firstly visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register candidates are able to login and directly apply for submitting their application form.
- Those candidates are not registered or new please register himself with valid and active email, Aadhaar.
- After registration click on login and do login with registered mail and password.
- Hereafter click on Apply button.
- Then fill up the required test field of application form with valid information.
- Recheck the filled details to clarify that entered information are correct, all necessary documents are scanned and attached successfully.
- After rechecking click on submit button and send your application to the destination.
- At the destination, your sent form again check to verify that you are a valid person, which completely eligible to be a part of coming to Bharti.
Visit the official website of Indian Navy Board for more details about the Indian Navy AA Bharti 2023 and other important details. Visit this site for Join Indian Army related all details.
Sir, online form kab start honge