ARO Jammu Army Bharti Rally 2020: Candidates of Samba, Udhampur, Poonch, Kathua, Doda, Rajouri, Reasi, Kistwar and Ramban districts of J&K state can apply for this Jammu Open Rally. ARO Jammu comes under HQ RTG Zone Jalandhar and manages army recruitment rally in Jammu.
Recruitment/ hiring/ enlistment of candidates is to be done by the overall process of enrollment, shortlisting and appointing. Through these processes, suitable candidates recruit in the various post of Indian army like Sol GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, NA, Technical and all.
Last ARO Jammu army Bharti was done at Helipad ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora, Jammu, and Kashmir. In 2020 last time, it was done in October month. Jalandhar zone army rally Jammu recruitment notification release at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website.
Those candidates belong to ARO Jammu covered areas and want to join Indian army apply online for the upcoming Jammu army Bharti 2020. Army recruiting office(ARO) Jammu 2020 eligibility criteria pdf is going to upload at the official web portal very soon.
Army board annually broadcast a notice regarding Jammu army recruitment on various employment newspapers. Hereafter board upload a notification(PDF) on their official web link.
ARO Jammu Army Bharti Rally 2020 Date Important Details:
Jammu Army Bharti important details are released in a pdf format. It uploads on the Indian army recruitment official website with basic and deep information of the Bharti rally program.
like Bharti rally online application form submission starting and closing date, eligibility criteria, required documents, selection process, bonus marks, Age relaxation, etc.
- Organization:- Join Indian Army
- ARO Name:- Jamm.
- Post Name:- Soldier Gd, Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant, and Pharma.
- Number Of Vacancies:- Various.
- Covered Districts:- Jammu, Kathua and Samba.
- Starting Date of Online Application:- 4 September 2019.
- Last Date of Online Application:- 18 October 2019.
- Admit Card Date:- After 18 October 2019.
- Bharti Date:- 03 November to 14 November 2019.
- Venue:- Sher Bachcha Stadium, Samba.
Army Recruitment Rally In Jammu 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Important details play the most significant role in any notification of army rally Akhnoor & samba. Army recruitment rally in Jammu 2020 is going to give a golden chance to all those candidates who want to join Indian army J&K.
Online enrollment will start soon, keep in touch with army recruitment JCO/ OR Enrollment rally notification link. Here you will able to find the latest rally JCO/ OR in a PDF form.
Indian Army Rally Jammu 2020 Selection Process:
Selection is a procedure of collation department requirements with the PFT, PMT, Medical, and educations of candidates. India’s army organization always hires the best candidates. During army Bharti rally board recruits equivalent candidates by saving time and money.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull-Ups :
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Indian army rally medical examination includes physical examination(eyes, ears, legs, hands, skin, etc). An extensive medical test for a job sounds a tad daunting. In any medical test of ARO Jammu army rally, candidates declare fit/ pass or unfit/ fail for Bharti.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
Jammu army rally CEE exam conduct after the medical. After the final result declaration of the medical army board releases admit card online or offline for medically fit candidates.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
How To Apply Online For Jammu Army Open Bharti Rally 2020:
Upcoming army rally Jammu online application gate is going to open soon. Willing candidates of Jammu, who very excited for next Jammu recruitment rally, get ready to fill online registration. Registered candidates directly apply and new candidates register their name and then apply.
- First, visit the official website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- On the homepage, you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- Enter your username and password and click on login.
- New users or candidates need to register first and then log in to their army profile.
- Once you login then clicks on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in the last click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
ARO Office Jammu Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Admit Card:
Jammu army rally Admit card is most important to all those candidates, who going participate in coming Jammu army rally. What is the admit card? admit card is also called permission or entry letter, who defines which candidates called for the Bharti rally selection process.
Admit card holds important details about candidates and exam just like examinee name, DOB, father name, examination center location, exam date, time, strict instructions, guidelines, etc.