Kota Army Rally 2019-20: ARO Kota army open Bharti recruitment rally 2019 annually held for Ajmer, Chhitorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Rajsamand, Bundi, and Baran district eligible candidates. ARO Kota Headquarter recruiting zone is Jaipur, which covers the districts of Rajasthan via ARO Kota, Jodhpur, Alwar, and Jhunjhunu.
Upcoming ARO Kota army rally 2019 is going to conduct very soon at Bhilwara, Rajasthan, rally starting and the closing date will update soon. Every year a lot of candidates fill Kota army open rally application form, to be the part of state-level government job program.
After the schooling, state teen ages students try to make their career in one of the sparking profession of India(to join India military force). Indian army department vacancy scheme annually release with different eligibility criteria(age, height, weight, chest) for schooling pass willing, eligible, strong, capable candidates, who take a power to crack each selection round of army rally selection process and joinindianarmy after 8th, 10th and 10+2.
Those candidates are waiting for Ajmer army rally 2019. The online website is available for all Indian army lovers. Indian army board yearly issue the notification regarding army vacancies to all those interested candidates, who want to be a soldier of India. Army Recruiting Office(ARO) Kota army rally 2019 is going to release soon. Candidates who want to perform in this rally prepare himself in this time gap.
A piece of very good luck for your performance. give your 100 percent during army Bharti rally, take maximum marks and join Indian army. Army board organize Bharti rally program for particular state’s districts candidates and for available soldier rank(General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical, Nursing Assistant, etc) seats.
Kota Army Bharti Rally 2019 Date Important Details :
If you belong to ARO Kota covered and want to be a part of upcoming Indian army rally Bharti in Rajasthan 2019, then stay in touch with Indian army recruitment official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Dear visitors, you will see next Kota army Bharti 2019 important detail like covered districts name, starting and the last date of the online application form, admit card, Bharti tentative and real date both, venue and all from here very soon.
- Organization:- Join Indian Army
- ARO Name:- Kota.
- Post Name:- Soldier Gd, Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant.
- Number Of Vacancies:- Various.
- Covered Districts:- Ajmer, Chhitorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Rajsamand, Bundi, and Baran.
- Starting Date of Online Application:- 10-May-2019.
- Last Date of Online Application:- 23-June-2019.
- Admit Card Date:- After 23-June-2019.
- Bharti Date:- 20-July-2019 To 29-July-2019.
- Venue:- Shri Mohanlal Sukhadia Stadium, Bhilwara(Rajasthan)
ARO Kota Army Rally 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility criteria of vacancies are declared, which kinds of candidates are cupule for updates categories. Kota army Bharti rally 2019 eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, physical fitness, and other required detail knowledge is necessary to you.
The organization accepts the online application form of those candidates, who fill the accurate online application form(without any mistake, in a proper manner, in a given date and time). If you want to participate in Kota army bharti rally, must check required criteria then apply.
Kota Army Bharti Rally Selection Process:
Kota army rally selection process is one another searching point, which is search by each and every candidate before the rally. before rally applicants are also watched selection process videos, to check how many stages are designed for selection round of participants.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Pull Ups
- Zig Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull Ups :
3. Zig Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Medical is one of the harsh exams for candidates. Because in this stage of selection, if military doctors find any little or big dough during medical, they declare him unfit or refer for an again medical test. Fear of medical is show on candidates face after the physical standard result.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
The written exam of ARO Kota begins at the end of selection rounds. for the written exam board release syllabus and also give 45 to 60 days time period for the preparation of Bharti rally written exam.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen
How To Apply Online For ARO Kota Army Recruitment Rally 2019-20:
ARO Kota army rally 2019 online application form is going to release at www.joinindianarny.nic.in, to all eligible and interested candidates of Rajasthan. Those candidates belong to above-given districts of Rajasthan and want to apply for Kota army bharti program. Follow this instruction and apply online simply.
- First, visit the official website of Indian army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- In homepage, you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- Enter your username and password and click on login.
- New user or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then clicks on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in the last click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Kota Army Recruitment Rally 2019 Admit Card:
ARO Kota, Ajmer army rally 2019 admit card release just after the medical result declaration. Selected candidates invited for written exam via admit card. After medical board release, admit card of qualified candidates. Admit card is the most important sheet, which compulsorily checks during the written exam.
Candidates when you go for a written exam, then don’t forget to carry required IDs, admit card and other important things.