Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course Notification 2020: Fill your Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2020 Men Women Course Oct 2020 Application Form from the official website and check eligibility, age limit, exam dates related to all details. SSC NCC special entry 46 notification is going to publish soon at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in(join Indian army official website), employment newspaper and various other daily newspapers.
19th to 25 years unmarried male, female candidates including wards of battle casualties of army personnel, if you graduate with 50 percent marks and have 2 years SDA(Senior Div Army) service B grade in NCC “C” certificate exam. SSC NCC notification released twice in a year for 50 vacancies(per course).
June and December is a month when SSC NCC special entry notification announces on the order of Directorate General Recruiting/ AG Branch. Youngsters, if you want to participate in officer entry schemes selection, request for them via the upcoming application form of NCC special entry 2020.
Indian army organization annually manages the officer bharti program for NCC special entry courses. NCC special entry scheme application form 2020 for 50 vacancies is going to share soon, stay in touch with the official web portal of army recruitment.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course Exam Date 2020:
NCC special entry-level exam conducts two times each year to hire the most deserving candidates for OTA(Officer Training Academy). Annually thousands of candidates apply for 50 vacancies of NCC Men from these 50 vacancies 45 are booked for general category and 5 forwards of battle causality of army personnel.
Total vacancies for NCC women are 5, 4 seats for general category and 1 forward battle causalities of army personnel only. The duration of training is 49 weeks, which will be done at OTA, Chennai.
After an SSB interview and another selection process, selected candidates are invited for the instruction of final training. Candidates who have a passing degree of graduation and interested in the next NCC special entry-level exam get ready for the new application of the NCC special entry exam.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- Post Name:- NCC Special Entry 48
- Number Of Vacancies:- 50 For Men and 5 For Women
- Form Submission Start Date:- 8 Jan 2020
- Form Submission Last Date:- 6 Feb 2020
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
- Oficial:- PDF
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course 2020 Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification :
Here are the details about the Indian Army SSC NCC Special Entry 48 Course Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification related to all details.
Age criteria:- For NCC special entry application, age criteria in same to all men, women candidates. Citizen of India if you search for the demanding age of SSC NCC entry scheme application, look at here and know about official age limits.
All candidates must under- 19 to 25 as of 1 July 2020.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates must pass in graduation with aggregate 50% marks, degree, of course, is also important document. service in NCC, grading of NCC exam both matters a lot.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course 2020 Application Form :
Follow the below steps and fill your Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Course Oct 2020 Online application form.
- First of all search www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on google chrome, firefox, etc.
- Enter captcha digit in the blank text box and click on enter website.
- Look at the officers’ selection section.
- Click on officers’ entry apply/ login.
- Read registration instructions properly and start to fill the online registration form carefully.
- After successful registration, you will start to apply online.
- After clicking on apply online you will see a page of officer selection eligibility.
- Click on Apply.
- Hereafter you will see an application form.
- Briefly read the onscreen instructions of the application.
- Then click on “Continue”.
- Fill all segments of application form one by one.
- When you submit the last segment of the application form, then you see a summary of your entered information.
- You can check all entered information carefully if you see any mistake edit them quickly.
- Click on “Submit Button”.
- Hereafter you will see a PDF text link, click on it and take two copies of your submitted application form and generated roll number for further use.
Required Documents List :
- A duly self-attested copy of application form, photograph affixed.
- Copy of 10th class certificate and mark sheet(for proof of age).
- Copy of 12th class certificate and mark-sheet.
- Copy of graduation degree/ provisional degree.
- All semester mark sheets of graduation.
- Copy of NCC “C” certificate(not required for wards of battle casualties).
- Certificate from the principal(only for final year appearing candidates).
- Certificate regarding CGPA convention to makes and percentage from the university duly specifying the rules or formula in this regard.
- Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/ she will submit the proof of passing by the directorate general of recruiting, failing which his/ her candidature will be canceled.
About OTA:- OTA refers to Officer Training Academy, Chennai. It is a military academy. OTA established in the year of 1963 at Chennai and in the year 2011 at Gaya. OTA trains the officers for SSC. Every batch trains till 49 weeks for all branches of the Indian army.
SSB:- SSB stands for Service Selection Board, It is an organization who evaluate the candidates for becoming officer into the armed forces. In India, there are a total of 10 SSB established across the country.
From which 3 SSB is for the Indian army, 4 SSB for the Indian air force(IAF) and 3 SSB for the Indian Navy. SSB select the candidates on the behalf of personality, skills, intelligence and other activity of candidates during SSB examination(interview).
Visit the official website of the board for more details about the Indian Army NCC Special Entry 48 Notification PDF 2020.