Indian Army Rally Bharti In UP 2020: Upcoming Army Bharti Date UP 2020 and Uttar Pradesh (UP) Army Recruitment Open Rally Bharti Date List Schedule for Lucknow, Meerut, Kanpur, and other districts. The state of Uttar Pradesh of India is one of the major states due to its large expanse of the area and the high rate of settlement based on various regions or districts of the state.
It is also responsible for providing the Military with the highest number of eligible individuals who serve the country and secure safety of all. Over the years and in present there is numerous recruitment that is held in Uttar Pradesh especially for the Indian Army which is the largest component of the Indian Military.
The recruitment of Bharti rallies are held through the country over various states and in Uttar Pradesh, the recruitment is held frequently approximately once in every 3 months approximately.
However, there is the number of districts where the recruitment is held in particular venues such as Indian Army UP Bharti in Jhansi, Ghaziabad, Saharanpur, Lucknow, Banbasa and many more that comes under a certain Area Recruiting Office (ARO).
Due to this large area, the Bharti in Uttar Pradesh is held more often and due to which an opportunity is provided to individuals who are eager to join the Indian Army as per their own interest.
Thus candidates who are interested in acquiring information regarding the Indian Army rally Bharti in UP or Uttar Pradesh or District wise Army Bharti date UP and much more vital information are advised to go through this article which will be able to solve the queries of candidates which we can assure.
This recruitment will be held for the various trades of the Indian Army and every candidate who is eligible for the trade as per the eligibility requirement for that particular trade is concerned the aspirants will be able to apply for different trades of the Indian Army mentioned below:-
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Nursing Assistant
- 1 Indian Army Rally Bharti In UP (Uttar Pradesh) 2020:
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2020 Date:
- 3 UP Army Bharti Rally Vacancy 2020:
- 4 UP Army Recruitment Open Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- 5 UP Army Bharti Rally Selection Procedure :
- 6 Required Documents For Army Bharti UP 2020:
- 7 Uttar Pradesh (UP) Army Recruitment Rally Application Form 2020:
- 8 UP Army Bharti Rally Admit Card 2020:
- 9 Indian Army Rally Bharti In UP Result 2020:
Indian Army Rally Bharti In UP (Uttar Pradesh) 2020:
Although numerous candidates wait for the Indian Army recruitment that will be held in various region of the state of Uttar Pradesh but still the aspirants requires proper information regarding the recruitment. Here are the details about the UP Army Recruitment Rally 2020.
Therefore to ensure that the candidates are able to acquire details regarding these such notifications the Indian Army prepares a notification that will be released prior to recruitment that will notify the individuals with the information such as the venues, date, and schedule of the recruitment.
The notification will be released on the official website of the Indian Army to notify candidates based on which they will be able to apply for the recruitment accordingly. Keep in touch with us for UP Army Bharti Rally 2020 and UP Army Bharti Date.
Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti Rally 2020 Date:
Since the state of Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states in terms of the total landmass and is home number of individuals and is also considered to be a state with a population. All who want UP Army Bharti Date 2020 and want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Army Rally, they need to fill their online form.
So the state offers the Indian Army with a huge area and eager souls who can be recruited into the Indian Army over various arms of the force.
- Organization:- Join Indian Army
- State Name:- Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name:- GD, Clerk/ SKT, Indian Gorkhas (all Categories)
- Number Of Vacancies:- Various.
- Covered Districts:- Update Soon
- Starting Date of Online Application:- Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application:- Update Soon
- Admit Card Date:- Update Soon
- Bharti Date:- Update Soon
- Venue:- Update Soon
There are a number of districts in the state of Uttar Pradesh where this recruitment or Bharti rallies are held under the supervision of ARO or Area Recruiting Organization.
Thus each recruitment or Bharti rally held over any particular venue of a district in UP is conducted by the respective ARO which has jurisdiction over the area or district.
UP Army Bharti Rally Vacancy 2020:
Since the recruitment is held in various venues with the only objective of filling vacant positions available for various trades of the Indian Army. The organization released a number of vacancies for the UP candidates. Get the UP Army Bharti Vacancy 2020 and attend the army rally.
Basically, these vacancies are the only reason for which the recruitment is held time and again to induce a number of individuals depending upon the total number of the vacant position that will be occupied candidates who have been selected.
Regarding the vacancies, the candidates will be informed by the Indian Army through the notification including the total number of vacancies that need to be filled through the recruitment.
UP Army Recruitment Open Bharti Rally Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Age Limit:- The age limit will be set up between the minimum and maximum age and to qualify the age of the candidate must be between the age as required for each trade of the Indian Army mentioned below:-
- Individuals must be 17 years 5 months to 21 years to be eligible for the trade of Soldier General Duty (GD).
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 years 5 months to 23 years to apply for the trades such as Soldier Technical/ Soldier Nursing Assistant / Soldier Clerks/ SKT and Soldier Tradesman.
Educational Qualification:- The educational qualification of the candidates must which will determine the educational eligibility of the candidates which must be met by the individual as per the trade. Thus the complete educational requirement for various trades has been mentioned below and there will be no exceptions as per the rule.
1. Soldier General Duty (GD):- For this trade, a candidate must have passed 10th with 40% in the overall category and 35% in each subject from a recognized education board or Equivalent.
2. Soldier Technical:- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with an aggregate of 50% are eligible for this trade.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant:- To apply for this trade the candidates must have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a compulsory subject.
4. Soldier Clerks/ SKT:- Candidates who have successfully passed 10+2 or Intermediate with 60% Marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject will be declared as an eligible candidate for this trade.
5. Soldier Tradesman:- The candidate should have the minimum qualification of 8th/10th passed to form a recognized education board OR ITI from a recognized institute.
|CATEGORY||AGE LIMIT||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Soldier GD||17 ½ - 21 Years||SSLC / Matric / 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered with higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.|
|Soldier Clerk||17 ½ - 23 Years||(I) 12th pass (Science/Arts/Commerce) With 50% in each subject and 60% marks aggregate marks.
(II) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th or 10th.
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ - 23 Years||12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Sol Nursing Assistant||17 ½ - 23 Years||12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ - 23 Years||Simple 8th Pass or 10th Pass|
|Soldier Pharma||19 - 25 Years||10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.|
Physical Standards Measurement:- The physical attributes of the candidates are also considered as vital requirements in terms of the eligibility criteria is concerned. Therefore the aspirants must possess an acceptable physical stature to qualify under the physical standards for which the following physical attributes of the candidates will be measured.
- Height:- 170 cm.
- Chest:- 77 cm with 5 cm expansion (82 cm) only for male candidates.
- Weight:- Minimum of 50 kgs.
NOTE:- Relaxation to some extent in terms of physical standards will be provided to the candidates depending upon their category as per the rule for which the relaxation chart has been provided below.
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
|Physical Standards||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Sportsmen who have represented National / State level having secured 1st / 2nd Position in last two years.||2||3||5|
|Sportsman who have represented india at international level or state at national Level.||2||3||5|
UP Army Bharti Rally Selection Procedure :
Physical Standards: Under the physical standards candidates should fulfill the minimum physical standards. Under this selection process Height, Weight and Chest measured.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- As the selection procedure proceeds further the candidates will have to undergo the round of physical efficiency test which will be conducted only for those candidates who are selected.
This round of the selection procedure is comprised of several tasks that enable the authorities to review the physical capabilities of the candidates that include their physical fitness and endurance capabilities which is required.
The physical test is all about completing these different tasks and within the time limit set for each task where the performance of the candidates will determine their marks. Thus the physical efficiency test is comprised of the following tasks:-
|Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group I||60 Marks|
|From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group II||48 Marks|
|After 5 Mins 45 Secs.||Fail||Fail|
|10 and above||40 Marks|
3. Zig-Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Medical Test:- Now as the end of the selection procedure the selected candidates will be shortlisted for the medical test round which will examine the medical profile of the individuals.
The medical test is an important test for which the candidates must be in a proper medical standard as any sort of medical effect will hinder the selection of a candidate.
During the medical test, the candidates will be examined over the medical aspects such as the mental health, eyesight or vision, hearing ability physical structure of the individual.
Only those candidates who have been declared to be medically fit will need to wait for the final selection as per the merit list.
Written Exam:- The intelligence abilities of the candidates will be completed through the written exam conducted as an initial selection round of the selection procedure. The written exam will be conducted based on the various aspects such as the exam pattern and syllabus and topics under specific sections that have been selected for a particular trade.
These exam patterns and syllabus of subjects will different for each trade which will be the basic fundamental that is required to conduct the exam for every trade.
However, the candidates must prepare over the syllabus and sections according to the trade and should be able to crack the exam to be selected.
Required Documents For Army Bharti UP 2020:
While the candidates fill up their application form there will be a series of information that must be provided by the candidate as it is mandatory. Therefore this information must be completely based upon the details of the candidates which must be correct and legit according to the details in the documents or certificate of the candidates.
Thus the candidates will require a list of documents that they need to bring along while they fill up the application form and most importantly during the day of Bharti or recruitment.
So here is the complete list of documents that will be required:-
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate ( Residential Certificate).
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate (For sportsman cadets).
- NCC Certificate (If any for NCC Cadets).
- Married/ Un-Married Certificates ( Marital Status).
- 25 Color Passport Size Photo
- Identity Proof Certificate such as Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card, etc.
- Relation Certificates ( UHQ recruitment/Bhai Band Bharti).
- Attested copy of the application form.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Army Recruitment Rally Application Form 2020:
The aspirants who are going to apply for the UP army recruitment or Bharti rallies that are going to be held in a particular district or region of Uttar Pradesh must first complete their online application form fill up.
Without filling the application form and then submitting it none of the individuals will be able to appear for either of JCO Or open Bharti rally as per the recent rule and regulations implied by the government.
Therefore the candidates must be aware of the official instructions provided especially for online application form fill up, however, if an individual lacks this instruction here below are the complete steps for filling up the application form based on official instruction of the Indian Army.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Enter the Captcha Code to get to the homepage.
- Now look for the Bharti Rally Recruitment list.
- Fill up the application form with complete and correct details.
- Attach required documents, photo and signature of the candidate.
- Now click on the Save and Submit option.
- Print out two copies of the application form.
NOTE:- The candidates must produce one copy of the application form during the Bharti which is to be attested by the respective Gazetted officer along with other copies of the documents that are required during the open rallies or JCO recruitment as per the rule.
UP Army Bharti Rally Admit Card 2020:
Indian Army admit card will be issued during each recruitment since it is the most important requirement which is to be provided during the selection procedure by each candidate who has been called for the recruitment.
Since the admit cards will be issued only for eligible candidates which will be released on the official website of the Indian Army through this site the individuals can download their respective admit cards.
These admit cards are also regarded as the hall ticket which can and will be issued only by the recruiting organization that is the Indian Army. Download UP Bharti Admit Card 2020 from the official website of the board.
Indian Army Rally Bharti In UP Result 2020:
As the candidates appear a stage of the selection procedure they will be selected based on the results prepared by the authorities on the basis of the score and capabilities of the candidates. All candidates can check the Indian army result and up rally result from the official website and from this site.
Each result prepared during the selection procedure will determine the shortlisting of the candidates after each round that was conducted after which the results will be announced or released on the official website.
However, the final recruitment will be decided by the final merit list that is prepared only after the selection procedure is complete and will take at least 20 days to be released.
For more details about UP Army Bharti 2020 please visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21 In Uttar Pradesh(UP), Register Now
- UP Police Payslip 2020 UPP Pay Slip, Salary Slip, Nominal Roll, Biodata
- Indian Army Recruitment In AP 2020 Andhra Pradesh Army Open Bharti Rally Date
- ARO Varanasi Army Bharti 2020 Open Rally Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria Details
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 UP Police Bharti Date – Apply Online