TS Treasury Payslip 2023: Using Telangana Treasury IFMIS Portal download TG Treasury Monthly Pay Slip, TS Cyber Treasury Pay Slip online. The Vision of Telangana Treasury is To strengthen governance through excellence in public financial management and accounting procedures.
TS Treasury’s main mission is to provide an effective, responsive, and credible system for payment, budgeting, and accounting. Board is providing online facilities to its employees. Also, TS Treasury’s motive is to support E-governance or we can say Innovations in E-Governance.
All Telangana Employees have now a new feature to check their Monthly payslip online via the TS treasury official website. Telangana state government provides an online feature to its employees to check their salary slip details online via mobile phone or computer. You can download the payslip in pdf format or either you can take a print out of your monthly payslip.
TS stands for Telangana State and now the T.S. government providing an online facility for check payslip, pension scheme, and many more details. The new format of check TS Treasury pay slip is much easier than the previous process. The Treasury department providing its two official websites where its employees can check the TS Pay Slip or TS Employee Monthly Pay Slip.
Both platforms are official and you just need to visit the official portal to download your ts treasury payslip online. You can get the details from the “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” and also from the Integrated Financial Management & Information System (IFMIS).
You need only your employment code to check your monthly payslip via the TS Treasury website. If you want to check your payslip through the IFMIS website then you need your employee code and Bank Account Number to check the monthly pay slip.
Telangana Treasury: TS Pay Slip 2023
TS government provide public financial management and accounting services to its employees. TS Department provides many online services like pay slip, pension information, GST, Budget, Income Tax, Financial Policies, Audit, and Accounts. An employee of TS Treasury can take advantage of these services in both Online and offline formats.
Online services are very useful for TS Employees and all employees can check their online payslip anytime and from anywhere. You just need your employee code to check the details.
So nowadays all employees use the most popular online services of the TS Treasury department. This can save your time, energy and also give you more knowledge about Technology and will connect you with online work or paperless work.
Every employee wants to check their monthly payslip at the end of the month or at the beginning of the month. But now you can check the payslip anytime, anywhere with just one click. Follow these given steps or instructions to easily download your T.S. Employees Pay Slip details from the official website.
How To Download TS Employee Pay Slip Online Via TS Treasury
In this heading, we will tell you how to download your TS Pay Slip from the “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” website. Follow these simple steps to download the pdf of ts payslip or check online ts employee payslip. Steps are the same for mobile users or desktop/laptop users.
So remember one thing that is you need your employee code to check TS Employee Pay Slip via the TS Treasury official portal. Now here are the steps to easily get the slip.
- First, visit TS Government “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” Official website i.e. treasury.telangana.gov.in
- Now on the home page search for the employee Operations option and click on it.
- Now a new page will open, now the next step is to click on the “Employee Payslip” option.
- After this, a new window will open and will ask for your Empcode, Month, and Year.
- Now enter your Empcode and select the month and year and then click on the submit button.
- Now you will get your TS Pay Slip. Now it’s your wish to print the pay slip or save the pdf.
NOTE: Here is the screenshot of these above steps.
How To Check TS Pay Slip Via IFMIS (pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in)
As we discussed above you can download or view your ts treasury payslip through 2 methods or from the two official websites. One we discuss above and now we discuss the second method to view your ts employee payslip online via IFMIS.
IFMIS stands for “Integrated Financial Management & Information System”. The official website of IFMIS is www.pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in. Via IFMIS to check your Telangana Treasury Pay Slip you need your employee code or Bank Account Number. So if you have these required details then follow these given instructions.
- First, visit the official website of IFMIS i.e. (pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in).
- Now click on the PAYSLIP option appearing on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Now a new page will open and will provide two options: Employee code or Account Number. Click on one of them to search for your details.
- Now if you select your Employee code then after clicking on search you will get your Name, DDO Code, Department, and Registered Mobile Number.
- After this, if you found all details correct then click on the send OTP option. Now OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP and check your details.
- Now if you select Account Number then enter your bank account number and complete the further process and get your payslip.
Telangana Treasury: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Monthly Payslip Sample
The main components of pay slip or salary slips are earnings and Deductions. Under the Earnings and Deduction, many sections come. The Earning section of payslip is divided into BPay that is Basic Pay, DA, HRA, and TS-SP. Here is the Blueprint or Sample of the TS Pay Slip.
- BPay: Basic Pay
- DA: Dearness Allowance
- HRA: House Rent Allowance
Basic Pay is the main segment of earning and DA is fixed of Basic Pay. Whereas DA is always dependent upon the influence of Inflation.
Same as earnings, deductions also have their components. There are many deduction charges in the payslip like TSGLI, GIS, PT, and CPS. After all of this, you get your gross earnings. Gross earnings are the total earning after the deductions.
All employees of Telangana Treasury will easily get their TS Treasury Monthly Pay Slip, Salary Details from the official website by following these above-given steps. Visit the official website of Telangana Treasury for more details about the Pay Slip.